In with the old
- Cover Page. // Saturday Evening Post;1/18/1941, Vol. 213 Issue 29, p1
Presents a cover page, designed by Ski Weld for the January 18, 1941 issue of "The Saturday Evening Post," featuring a truck that removes snow on roads.
- Mack Taps TransEdge Truck Center as 2011 Distributor of the Year. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/27/2012, p1
The article announces the 2011 corporate awardees within Mack's North American dealer network which include TransEdge Center as 2011 North American Distributor of the Year, Parish Truck Sales as the North American Used Truck Distributor of the Year and Chicago Mack Sales and Service as the Mack...
- Selling in places you never imagined. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p4
The author reflects on issues related to the truck equipment industry in the U.S. According to the author, truck equipment distributors are looking beyond the local market and discovering customers that are regional and national in scope. He states that some companies may be able to use...
- SHOW & TELL SELLING. Jayne, Vicki // NZ Marketing Magazine;May2000, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p20
Discusses the business of direct selling in New Zealand. Amount of sales generated by the direct selling industry of New Zealand; Features of the customer network of direct selling; Distribution systems used by direct selling; Role of motivation in the commerce of direct selling.
- Back to the Basics. HELD, MARC // Wearables;Aug2010, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p29
The article discusses how can distributors can increase their sales with their existing customers. It presents five steps to improve sales to customers, including presenting different items to customers, offering a new item/product as a giveaway for sold products, and marketing the products by...
- Repairing Your Rear-Window Defroster. Allen, Mike // Popular Mechanics;Jan2001, Vol. 178 Issue 1, p101
Provides tips on repairing the defroster of an automobile. Proper care of windows with defroster grids; Checking a faulty defroster; Steps in fixing the defroster.
- Winter Car Care Tips. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);1/17/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 3, p4
The article offers tips to car owners in Texas on how to stay safe, reduce fuel consumption and protect their automobile from damage during the winter season.
- How distributors can hire better sales people. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/11/2014, p2
The article presents information on the report titled 'Sales Force Hiring Best Practices for Wholesale Distribution Organizations,' by the global sales and leadership measurement firm, Chally Group Worldwide. The report comtains the suggestions for truck industry distributors to hire appropriate...
- Fleet Profile & Specs. Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;Aug2011, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p26
The article presents the views of Michael DeCaro Sr. President of DeCaro Trucking on the company's success. According to DeCar, their customers and suppliers are the reasons of their success. DeCaro also attributes a large part of his company's success to service it has received from Franks...