How to thrive at age 125
- Facility Emphasizes Customer Satisfaction, Cycle Time. Radford, Jim // Automotive Body Repair News;Dec2000, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p38
Features the auto repair shop of auto dealer Toyota of Irving in Irving, Texas. History; Management team; Streamlined processes; Entry into e-commerce; Future vision.
- Auto sales/repair. Mendez, Adolfo; Bechlim, Saarra // Crain's Chicago Business;10/18/93, Vol. 16 Issue 42, Minority Business Guide pM11
Lists automobile sales and repair businesses owned by minorities in Chicago, Illinois. Address; Top executive; Minority affiliation; Certifying agency; Specialization; Revenues in 1992; A-Excellent Inc.; Joliet Dodge Inc.; Al Johnson Cadillac Saab Avanti Inc.; More.
- Call for 'Tap Rappers'. Zielasko, Dave // Tire Business;4/9/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p10
Reports the search of Ardon Retread Systems for a dealership in the U.S. Use of fabric radial repair and an innovative steel in tire repair; Increase on the repair shops of the company; Sales of the company.
- Veloce Motors offers detailing, restoration. // Journal of Business (10756124);08/17/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 17, pA9
Reports the opening of Veloce Motors LLC, an auto detailing and restoration shop in Spokane, Washington. Location of the auto shop; Details on other businesses owned by shop owners Bill Romine and Kelly Corbine; Wholesale and retail services offered by the shop to automobile dealers.
- Auto dealership building $2.4 million collision repair center. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/28/99, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p11
Reports on the John Mecham Chrysler Plymouth Jeep automobile dealership's construction of a collision repair facility in Salt Lake City, Utah. Scheduled date of completion; Features of the facility.
- Ogden's Petersen Motor to open used car dealership in Layton. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;04/16/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p19
Reports on the plans of Petersen Motor Co. in Ogden, Utah to open a used car dealership and an automobile body collision repair center in Layton, Utah. Number of car dealership; Schedule for the construction of the site; Car franchises featured by the dealership.
- Benitez Auto celebrates 25 years as a GM dealer. Carmona, Jose L. // Caribbean Business;2/26/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p50
Reports on the 30th anniversary celebration of local General Motors Corp. dealership Benitez Auto in Puerto Rico. Appointment of Nicky Vidal as fleet manager; Expansion of the fleet service to include an evaluation of the clients' needs; Introduction of the Benitez Mobile Service, a repair shop...
- Still wheelin' down the road. Merkel, Jim // Granite City Press-Record;3/14/2012, Vol. 54 Issue 11, pA4
The article announces the 80th anniversary of the O'Brien Tire and Service Center located at Nameoki Road in Granite City, Illinois.
- Auto dealers roll out training center. Fernandez, Tommy // Crain's New York Business;9/12/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p27
The article focuses on the opening of a seven-acre training center for auto dealers in Whitestone, New York City. The $25 million facility, financed by the Greater New York Auto Dealers Association, will employ approximately 125 full-time instructors and administrative staffers. Hundreds of...