Mack gets another order from US Army
- Mack receives another U.S. Army contract. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2008, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p13
The article reports on the contract awarded by the U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command to Mack Trucks Inc. to build 66 MACK Granite Elite model tractors. It indicates the value of the contract and mentions two previous contracts that have been awarded by the U.S. Army to Mack Trucks in...
- Mack gets another order from US Army. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2009, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p8
The article reports that the U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command has ordered for 18 more Mack Vision Elite model tractors from Mack Trucks Inc. as part of a three-year contract worth 28.5 million dollars which calls for 152 of such models. Delivery of 80 Vision Elite tractors has been...
- Mack again receives orders from US Army for tractors. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p10
The article highlights the three additional delivery orders worth 6.6 million U.S. dollars received by Mack Trucks Inc. from the U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command. The orders for Mack Vision Elite model tractors are part of a three-year 28.5 million U.S. dollars contract for 152...
- Abundance of New Driver Comforts, Sophisticated Electronics Top the List of Improved Mack CH Features. // Fleet Equipment;May2000, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p42
Deals with the improvements in the interior of the CH tractor of Mack Trucks Incorporated. Reasons behind the improvement of the interior according to Paul L. Vikner, executive vice president of Sales and Marketing at Mack Trucks; Dashboard design of CH tractors; Details on the Mack Performance...
- U.S. Army enlists Mack Trucks equipment. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2008, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p70
The article reports on the two contracts secured by Mack Trucks Inc. from the U.S. Army in 2008. Under the terms of an approximately $28.5 million award from the Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command, the company will deliver 152 MACK Vision Elite model tractors and 152 35-ton lowboy trailers...
- Mack rolls out the tough Titan tractor. // Bulk Transporter;May2008, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p38
The article evaluates the new Titan heavy transport tractor developed by Mack Trucks Inc.
- Mack Trucks sets 2015 production date for DME-powered Pinnacle tractor. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;7/1/2013, p1
The article offers a preview of the Pinnacle Axle Back tractor from Mack Trucks.
- Mack rolls out Titan tractor. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p37
The article evaluates the Titan heavy transport tractor from Mack Trucks Inc.
- Mack to offer DME-fueled Pinnacle in 2015. // Fleet Owner;Aug2013, Vol. 108 Issue 8, p1
The article evaluates the dimethyl ether-fueled Pinnacle Axle Back model tractors from Mack Trucks.