AMT responds to recent economic reports with cautious optimism
- Ford Africa, Asia sales rise 27%. // South Texas Automotive Report;Nov2010, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the increase in sales of Ford Motor Co. in its Asia-Pacific and Africa region.
- Ford reports strong year-to-date sales. Carmona, Jose L. // Caribbean Business;10/3/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p6
Reports the sales figures by Ford Motors Co. for August 2002 in Puerto Rico. Number of units sold year-to-date; Ford Explorer as the best-selling sport utility vehicle in the country; Other Ford models at the head of their respective segments.
- Ford's China sales jumped 44% in 2009. // Delta Automotive Report;Mar2010, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the announcement of Ford Motor Co. its sales in China rose 44 percent in 2009.
- Ford, Subaru sales jump in January. Durbin, Dee-Ann // Delta Automotive Report;Mar2010, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the growth of Ford Motor Co.'s car sales by 25 percent in January 2010.
- Ford sales jump 84% in first quarter. // North Texas Automotive Report;May2010, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p3
The article reports on the increase of sales of Ford Motor Co. by 84 percent in the first quarter of 2010.
- Ford slashes suppliers by 35%. // Supply Management;Sep2013, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the Aligned Business Framework 2.0 (ABF) published by car manufacturer Ford that indicated a 35 percent reduction of the number of its suppliers as the company aims to bring the latest technologies to consumers while consolidating the rest of its supplier base.
- In Search Of New Outlets. Purdum, Traci // Industry Week/IW;Feb2006, Vol. 255 Issue 2, p11
Focuses on the role of diversity in the adjustment of Tier 1 suppliers of General Motor Corp. and Ford Motor Co. caused by their restructuring in the U.S. Decline in sales at major supplier Delphi Corp. for the third quarter ending September 30, 2005; Views of Delphi CEO Robert S. Miller on the...
- The Company Profile... Visteon. // Hansen Report on Automotive Electronics;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p4
The article profiles Visteon, an automotive supplier headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan. Topics discussed include a brief history of the start of Visteon in 1996 as subsidiary of automobile maker Ford Motor Co., the acquisitions made by Visteon that leads to the growth of its...
- A Forecast for 1969. Ford II, Henry // Banking;Mar69, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p42
Predicts the increase sales of Ford automobiles in the U.S. and abroad in 1969. Sales performance of automobiles in 1968; Need to maintain high employment in the country; Market share of Ford Motor Co. worldwide; Plans of the company.