Vertical Inline Pumps Save on Space, Installation for University of Miami
- Components that Add to a Successful Recipe. Preville, Cherie // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/22/2013, Vol. 249 Issue 12, p10
The article announces the recipients of the 2013 Dealer Design Awards under components and accessories category such as Pedestal Plus rooftop pipe mounting solution from Portals Plus, Puma Pumpâ„¢ portable pump system from Comet PumpsÂ® , and AquaGuard AG-9300-U Universal Water Sensor for...
- Basics of pump designs. Foszcz, Joseph L. // Plant Engineering;Nov94, Vol. 48 Issue 14, p48
Focuses on the designs of different pumps. Classification of pumps; Kinetic or dynamic pumps; Positive displacement pumps; Centrifugal pumps; Rotary pumps.
- Benefit from modular design of high-pressure pumps. Mueller, Hans-Dieter; Hohenstein, Dieter // Power;Dec93, Vol. 137 Issue 12, p55
Discusses the benefits from the modular design of high-pressure pumps. Performance range; Thrust compensation; Design of multistage horizontal pumps.
- Hybrid pump design reduces noise and vibration. Hogan, Brian J. // Design News;3/3/97, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p146
Features a hybrid pump design that produces less noise and vibration. Combination of swashplate, wobble-plate and wobble-piston technologies; Simpler, easily balanced design; Components; Performance; Specifications; Contact information.
- Water-well pump. Klenck, Thomas // Popular Mechanics;May97, Vol. 174 Issue 5, p106
Presents information on water-well pump design and construction. Use of jet pumps for shallow well; How the jet pump creates a vacuum to supply water to household; How the jet pump functions; Prevention in overpumping the well; Components of the pump.
- Up high. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;9/28/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 229, p3
A photograph of the construction of the reconfigured gas pumps at Stewart's Shop on Bloomingdale Avenue in Saranac Lake, New York is presented.
- SUPPLIERS NEWS. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jun2001, Vol. 202 Issue 6, p47
Reports developments concerning mining industry suppliers as of June 2001. Agreement between Komatsu America International and Tramac Corp.; Product line of the company; Construction of a metal-lined slurry pump by Warman International Inc.
- Installing a sump pump. Henkenius, Merle // Popular Mechanics;Jan97, Vol. 174 Issue 1, p87
Features how basement water problems can be managed through the installation of a sump pump. Determining the cause of basement water problems; Preparation and installation of the pump; Ground-water discharge management; Mounting the discharge line; More.
- 60 YEARS AGO: Two-Pump System Provides Synchronized Motion. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Oct2014, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p16
An excerpt of the article "60 YEARS AGO: Two-Pump System Provides Synchronized Motion" is presented.