AMCA International Elects '09-'10 Board
- Denis Labelle Elected AMCA International President. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Fall2008 AMCA International, Vol. 80, p6
The article announces that Denis Labelle has been appointed president for Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) International Inc.
- AMCA Int'l Elects President. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/27/2008, Vol. 235 Issue 9, p6
The article announces that Denis Labelle, executive vice president of T. A. Morrison & Co. Inc., was elected president of the Air Movement and Control Association International Inc. during the association's annual meeting held in Savannah, Georgia. His post will center on communications to both...
- AMCA Installs Leadership. // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;10/19/2009, Vol. 238 Issue 7, p7
The article announces several appointments at the Air Movement and Control Association International Inc. (AMCA) including Art LaPointe as president, Vic Colwell as treasurer, and Patrick Cockrum as board of director.
- Members Convene Midyear Meeting. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/3/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the 2006 midyear meeting of the Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) International Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. The meeting was hosted by AMCA President Pete Neitzel and Lee Buddrus, AMCA chairman of the board. During the meeting AMCA officials and members revamp and...
- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;5/27/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 103, p4
The article announces several personnel changes in the U.S. health care industry including Susan Carter, elected to the board of directors at Air Products, Robert Baumgartner, appointed executive chairman of the board at the Center for Diagnostic Imaging, and Thomas Ording, named vice president...
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (MMRF) Welcomes Michael Reinert to Board of Directors. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/19/2011, p1104
The article focuses on the designation of Michael Reinert, a music industry attorney and former executive vice president (VP) of Business & Legal Affairs for the Universal Motown Republic Group to the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (MMRF) board of directors. It states that Reinert is the...
- People. // Nature Biotechnology;Dec2014, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p1282
The article announces appointments including Faheem Hasnain as board of directors chairman for biopharmaceutical firm Tocagen, John C. McKew as research vice president for medical treatment firm aTyr Pharma, and Joseph A. Akers as board of directors for pharmaceutical firm Titan Pharmaceuticals.
- AMCA Approves I Meeting Credit. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/6/2009, Vol. 237 Issue 10, p5
The article announces that the board of directors of Air Movement and Control Association International Inc. (AMCA International) has approved a $400 meeting credit for its full member companies to financially assist its members in Arlington Heights, Illinois. It says that the aim of the budget...
- AMGA Approves New Category. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/6/2008, Vol. 235 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the approval by the board of directors of Air Movement and Control Association International (AMCA) Inc. of a category called "Associates." The category will be extended to manufacturers, businesses and companies that are involved in supplying products, components and...