Benign Inflationary Outlook To Spur Further Rate Cuts
- Economic calendar for the week. // Hungary A.M.;12/15/2014, p5
The article reports that there may be delay in disclosure of domestic economy figures focusing on reports on economic data like construction sector data and resident credit institutions turnover by Central Statistics Office (KSH) and National Bank of Hungary (MNB).
- MNB's underlying inflation indicators drop. // Hungary A.M.;10/13/2014, p6
The article discusses fall in Hungarian National Banks (MNB) core inflation indicator as per Hungarian data analysis provider Central Statistics Office (KSH) report.
- Analysts: January inflation 0.3%, negative CPI possible; no deflation expected. // Hungary A.M.;2/14/2014, p1
The article reports that for January 2014, local business news outlet Portfolio.hu experts cite a median inflation of 0.3 percent, that Hungary's Central Statistics Office could report a negative consumer price index (CPI), and that no deflation is expected for Hungary's economy.
- Boxes and Special topics in the report, 1998-2010. // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Nov2010, p70
A list of the boxes and special topics in the Magyar Nemzeti Bank's (MNB) quarterly report on inflation in Hungary from November 1998 to November 2010 is presented, which include changes in the central bank's monetary instruments, wage inflation and economic indicators.
- Appendix. // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Nov2010, p77
An appendix of Magyar Nemzeti Bank (MNB) Occasional Papers from 2007 to 2010 that relate to the central bank's quarterly reports on inflation in Hungary is presented.
- Appendix. // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Mar2011, p88
An appendix of Magyar Nemzeti Bank (MNB) Occasional Papers from 2007 to 2011 which relate to the central bank's quarterly reports of inflation in Hungary is presented.
- Boxes and Special topics in the Report, 1998-2010. // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Aug2010, p66
A list of topics in the report by Magyar Nemzeti Bank on inflation from 1998 to 2010 is presented, including reports on the changes in the central bank's monetary instruments, classification for the analysis of the consumer price index, and indicators reflecting the trend of inflation.
- MNB shifts inflation report release to Friday. // Hungary A.M.;2/13/2014, p3
The article reports that the National Bank of Hungary (MNB) will release its underlying measures of inflation report on February 14, 2014, the same day that the consumer price index will be published by the Central Statistics Ofice (KSH).
- MNB: Underlying inflation indicators fall. // Hungary A.M.;12/12/2014, p4
The article reports about the decline in inflation indicators of Hungarian National Bank (MNB), and presents statistics for Consumer Price Index (CPI), indirect taxes, and core inflation.