Surveys on The Potential for a Nonviolent Intifada II Israeli Jewish Questionnaire
- American Public Opinion on West Bank Settlements April 30, 2009: Questionnaire. // World Public Opinion Poll - Region United States & Canada;2009, p1
The article presents a questionnaire on public opinion polls about the Israel-Palestinian conflict in the Middle East. These questions include the priority given on the issue through the U.S. efforts in resolving the said conflict, wherein 47% are saying it is a high priority of the nation....
- Surveys on The Potential for a Nonviolent Intifada Israeli Jewish Questionnaire. // World Public Opinion Poll - Region Middle East & North Africa;2002, p1
The article presents two questionnaires related to a possible nonviolent Intifada, including one which is an Israeli Jewish questionnaire and another which is a Palestinian questionnaire. It mentions that 51.8 percent have strongly approve and 1.6 percent have strongly disapprove Israel's...
- Israel & the intellectuals: a failure of... Wisse, R.R. // Commentary;May88, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p19
The article examines several varying opinions of Jewish intellectuals on the 40 or so years of Israeli-Arab conflict. Also explores the role of American Jews in the situation.
- Proposals for a Mideast peace conference. Cooper, N.; Kubic, J. // Newsweek;5/18/87, Vol. 109 Issue 20, p54
Shimon Peres, Israel's foreign minister believes a breakthrough for peace in the Mideast is within reach and he will soon meet with Reagan Administration officials. Peres proposes an international peace conference; Jordan has agreed; Syria and the Soviet Union have shown interest. A number of...
- Growing up in a land shaped by conflict. Keinan, H. // Scholastic Update;4/22/88, Vol. 120 Issue 14, p6
Four teenagers living in Israel and growing up with war, riots, and terrorism want to live in peace. Two of them who were interviewed say they cannot compromise with their enemies. However, Alon Rosenbach, a 14-year-old Israeli Jew, and Abed Boukhari, a 15-year-old Israeli Arab, have been...
- Listening in the Holy Land. Mattern, E. // America;10/15/1988, Vol. 159 Issue 10, p252
Personal account of the author's conversations with Arabs and Jews in the Holy Land. Exploring the Middle East conflicts; Role of the story.
- Israel after `eight good years.' Salpeter, E. // New Leader;9/5/88, Vol. 71 Issue 14, p11
Describes certain international events--Mikhail S. Gorbachev's perestroika, the Soviet decision to withdraw from Afghanistan, and Iran's acceptance of the UN call to end the war with Iraq--and their possible effects on Israel's future.
- Israel/Palestine. // Tikkun;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p47
The article discusses a report published within the issue related to the Israel-Palestine conflict.
- International outrage at Israel grows. Connolly, Paul // Green Left Weekly;6/9/2010, Issue 840, p14
The article reports on the growth of the international outrage against Israel for the attack of flotilla in the Gaza Strip.