- Scheming for success. Beacom, Diana; Duncan, Sue // People Management;4/7/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p58
The article evaluates the pilot mentoring scheme for the branch members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) South London in England. The scheme partnered senior practitioners with less experienced members of the Institute to look for a variety of developmental...
- Successful measures. Reece, Anna // People Management;2/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p66
Reports on the results of a membership satisfaction survey from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). Opinion of members on services and benefits offered by the institute; Discussion on the Web site and telephone service of CIPD; Perceived value of CIPD membership.
- Introducing a New Benefit that Keeps on Working for You. // SportsTurf;Sep2009, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p41
The article focuses on a new membership benefit introduced by the Sports Turf Manager's Association (STMA) that extends one's STMA membership for up to six months at no cost. Under this benefit, it says that a member becomes employed during the six-month period, STMA assumes that he/she will pay...
- New challenge for CIPD surfers. Ratcliffe, Johanna // People Management;7/6/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p65
Provides information on the Web site of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Aims of the site; Features of the site; Ways of navigating the site.
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;1/27/2011, p35
A list of Web links and notes related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is presented.
- Get your facts straight--and fast. Schramm, Jennifer // People Management;10/12/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p87
Describes the Infosource Web-based tool launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Features of the Web-based tool.
- New, improved website is up and running. RATCLIFFE, JOHANNA // People Management;Apr2011, p55
The article announces the launch of the revamped web site of the British Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- The institute's new academic fellows. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;Mar2012, p59
The article reports news as of March 1, 2012 related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain. New CIPD members include psychologist Peter Saville, professor Catherine Casell, and professor Jill Rubery. The CIPD's Law on Tour workshops begin on April 17 in...
- Mapping out the future. Orme, Jackie // Training Journal;Oct2009, p38
The article reports on the efforts of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) to help equip learning and development (L&D) profession. It states that the institute established a comprehensive new HR Profession Map to guide people through their future career. It also indicates...