Reconsidering the refractory period: An exploratory study of women's post-orgasmic experiences
- Orgasms for All! Wexler, Sarah Z. // Women's Health;Nov2015, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p112
The article presents information on female orgasm parts that provides pleasure for most women. It is mentioned that urethal opening located a smidge under the clitoris possibly ejaculate for more of women who squirt during orgasm or 10% of women. It is noted that 8,000 supersensitive nerves are...
- The Physiology of Sexual Arousal in the Human Female: A Recreational and Procreational Synthesis. Levin, Roy J. // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Oct2002, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p405
Details the physiology of sexual arousal in the human female. Enhancement of genital blood flow; Occurrence of orgasm with vaginal and uterine contractions; Result of vagino-cervico elevation; Increase in oxygen tension.
- Biochemical and Physiological Mechanisms of Female Genital Sexual Arousal. Traish, Abdulmaged M.; Kim, Noel M.; Munarriz, Ricardo; Moreland, Robert; Goldstein, Irwin // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Oct2002, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p393
Focuses on the biochemical and physiological mechanisms of female genital sexual arousal. Determination of neurotransmitters responsible for vaginal smooth muscle relaxation; Role of sex steroids hormones; Modulation of genital hemodynamics and neurotransmitter receptor expression.
- Inside information. McKelvey, Ben // Ralph;Sep2004, p72
Presents information on vagina. Reason the taste and smell of vagina differ from woman to woman, according to Doctor Gabrielle Morrissey, Australia's leading sexologist; Information on clitoris; Explanation on female orgasms.
- Don't Let Your "O" Fizzle Again. Crain, Esther // Self;Apr2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p112
The article offers tips for women to experience orgasm during sexual intercourse. It suggests to let one's mind to wander to their own scenario, to stay in the moment by engaging one's own senses, and not to spectate. The significance of tensing genital area muscles when getting to orgasm by...
- SEX SOLUTIONS. // Ralph;Mar2006, p62
The article addresses several sex-related problems of men. Problems addressed include early ejaculation, difficulty finding the clitoris of a sex partner, having a small penis, losing interest and excitement in sex, having difficulty getting an erection and having difficulty for a partner to...
- Top 4 orgasmic positions for women. // Cleo;Dec2007, p180
The article discusses the top orgasmic positions for women. Sex specialist Gemille Cribb, says the pelvic slide move involves woman on top, sliding her body up and down so that your clitoris is stimulated by his pubic bone. The coital alignment technique is a variation of the run-of-the-mill...
- Smart sex advice. Hutcherson, Hilda // Glamour;May2004, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p104
Provides information about women having wet dreams or nocturnal orgasm. Cycles of arousal with increased blood flow, engorgement and lubrication gone through by the genitals every night; Signs of having functioning sexual organs, cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- clitoris. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p468
An encyclopedia entry for "clitoris," which refers to a structure of the female genitalia consisting of a body, two crura and a glans, is presented.