Thailand's 40 Richest
- Thailand's 40 Richest. Doebele, Justin; Nam, Suzanne; Perkinson, Glen; Rojanasintu, Ladda; von Zeppelin, Cristina; Vorasarun, Chaniga // Forbes Asia;7/23/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 13, p62
The article presents a list of Thailand's 40 Richest individuals. The two richest are self-made tycoons who made their fortunes in beverages. Red Bull's Chaleo Yoovidhya takes the top spot, worth $3.5 billion. Close behind him is whiskey tycoon Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi, worth $3.3 billion. Rich...
- Odds and Ends. // Profiles in Diversity Journal;May/Jun2012, Vol. 14 Issue 3, following p90
The article presents an obituary for Chaleo Yoovidhya, co-creator of Red Bull energy drinks.
- BRIEFLY... // Dairy Foods;Feb2001, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p15
Covers issues related to the agricultural and beverage industries of the United States as of February 2001. Accomplishments of Former Agriculture Secretary Dan Clickman during his term; Provisions of the juice products regulations by the Food and Drug Administration.
- How the and lies. Way, Nicholas // BRW;5/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p78
Focuses on the wealthiest family-owned farming businesses in Australia. Overview of the farming industry; Sources of income; Factors contributing to success in the farming industry. INSETS: OLD MONEY.;FARMING SMARTER..
- Paul Hunt & Family. // Estates Gazette;10/27/2007 EG Rich List, p96
This article features Paul Hunt & family, who were ranked number 370 in "Estates Gazette's" Top 500 in Property list for 2007. They have assets estimated at Â£53m. Paul Hunt, 59, entered the drinks industry after graduating from Belfast's Queens University, where he read economics. In 1983, he...
- DIRT RICH. Chandler, Ainslie // BRW;6/4/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p27
The article reports on some wealthiest people in Australia who have made their luck in mining and agricultural sectors. Andrew Forrest founded the iron ore mining company Fortescue Metals Group in 2003 and got a fortune of $2.38 billion in 2009. Peter Hughes has produced about $443 million...
- THE RICH SELL THE FARM. Heathcote, Andrew // BRW;4/26/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 14, p10
The article reveals that wealthy farmers in Australia are walking away from shrinking profits in 2013. According to the author, farms around Australia are struggling and the sale of big assets by some of its richest farmers indicates that more problems could lie ahead for its agricultural...
- US farming hardly a recipe for riches. Allen, Tonya // Western Farm Press Exclusive Insight;6/ 7/2013, p1
The article discusses the claim of those who oppose farm policy that U.S. farmers are rich. The author explains that it is the big, rich agribusinesses that farm opponents are referring to as nearly all family-owned farms are only receiving less than 12 cents for the raw products from every U.S....
- SWOT Analysis. // Canada Food & Drink Report;Q2 2012, Issue 2, p9
The article presents swot analysis for the food, drink and grocery retail industry of Canada. It has been informed that the strength of the food industry of Canada is availability of raw materials due to large agricultural sector and easy access to the huge U.S. market. It has been stated that...