- Yahoo! remains top `Net search engine. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;03/20/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p12
Reports that Web search engine Yahoo! remained the top search engine in the United States for the month of February 2000. Share in search engine audience; Second-ranking by AOL.com Search; Third-ranking by AltaVista.
- SI TECH 20. // Siliconindia;Jan2001, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p102
Presents charts and graphs on the top technology public companies in India and the United States as of January, 2001. Company names and rankings; Stock prices; Percent change in price; Capitalization.
- World Trade 100 fastest growing high-tech exporters. // World Trade;Oct98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p50
Presents a list of the 100 fastest-growing high-technology companies in the United States which are involved in international trading. Name and address; Description of the companies' businesses; Sales performance.
- NEW MEXICO TECHNOLOGY Flying 40. // New Mexico Business Journal;Apr2001, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p47
Ranks the top high technology companies in New Mexico for 2000.
- HIGH TECH FIRMS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/3/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 19, p16B
Presents charts depicting the ranks of high technology firms. Number of employees; Company address; Lists of chief executive officers for individual companies.
- Lists. MACK, DANIELLE // njbiz;11/17/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p22
A list of the fastest growing technology companies in New Jersey ranked by their five-year percentage growth between 2009 and 2014 is presented which includes Yashi, Universal Display Corp., and Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Top Technology Companies in Utah. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/1/2014, Vol. 44 Issue 16, p16
A list of the top technology companies in Utah, ranked by number of Utah employees as of December 2014 is presented, led by aerospace company Alliant Techsystems (ATK), biotechnology firm ARUP Laboratories, and L-3 Communications.
- 50 fastest growing technology companies. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/31/99, Vol. 46 Issue 53, p8B
Ranks the top 50 fastest-growing high technology companies in Long Island, New York, based on percentage of revenue growth from 1994 to 1998.
- 2012 NJBIZ LISTS. // njbiz;11/26/2012, p25
A table is presented that lists the fastest growing technology companies in New Jersey in terms of percentage growth in 2012, including Avepoint, Soligenix Inc. and Billtrust.