- STOCKS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/24/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 38, p11A
Several charts are presented that list the economic performance of Long Island in New York in August 20, 2007 including the stock of public companies and the price growth in the stock market.
- IN A PICKLE. Sterrett, David // Crain's Chicago Business;12/22/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 51, p4
The article reports that as per Credit Suisse analyst Robert Moskow, the lessening appetite of U.S. citizens for pickles has led to decline in the shares of pickle maker TreeHouse Foods Inc. The shares of the company fell 15% on November 25, 2008, when Moskow cut his rating on the stock to...
- LATIN AMERICA'S BEST Companies. // Latin Trade (English);Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p49
The article looks at the Latin America's 100 Best Companies by the "Latin Business Chronicle" magazine. The ranking is a result of an analysis of 779 publicly-traded companies in Latin America using the Economatica data to find the businesses with over 100 million U.S. dollars in annual...
- STOCKS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/5/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p26
The article lists various Ohio-based companies, ranked on the basis of their stock prices, which include Olympic Steel Inc., DataTrak International Inc., and National City Corp. (NCC).
- STOCKS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/12/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p34
A list of companies in Ohio--ranked on the basis of their stock performance--is presented, which includes Cleveland-Cliffs Inc., Steris Corp., and Olympic Steel Inc.
- STREET TALK. // Crain's Detroit Business;5/5/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p4
The article lists the publicly owned companies in Michigan, ranked on the basis of their stock performance, which include ArvinMeritor Inc., Ford Motor Co. and Dearborn Bancorp Inc.
- STOCKS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/10/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p23
The article lists business enterprises in Cleveland, Ohio ranked on the basis of their performances in the stock market including Diebold Inc., Nacco Industries Inc. and National City Corp.
- SCORECARD. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/24/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 52, p4
The article lists Chicago, Illinois-based companies--ranked on the basis of a theoretical $1,000 investment in each of the company's stock at the end of 2006, and reflect what that investment would be worth as of December 21, 2007 close--which include CF Industries Inc., Vasco Data Security...
- Juniper Networks Jumps As Q4 Shows 'Solid Momentum'. PETE BARLAS // Investors Business Daily;1/24/2014, p00
Investors and analysts both climbed aboard Juniper Networks on Friday, a day after the computer networking gear maker delivered fourth-quarter earnings that beat Wall Street estimates and prompted one analyst to talk of "strong momentum."