Sell, Baby, Sell
- Dell Inspiron 700m. Overington, Matthew // Australian Personal Computer;Oct2004, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p36
Evaluates Dell Inspiron 700m, computer notebook from Dell Computer Corp. Features of the notebook; Components of the notebook; Utility of the notebook.
- Dell introduces new sleek ultraportable. // Caribbean Business;7/6/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p39
The article introduces Latitude D420, manufactured by Dell. The Latitude D420 is an ultraportable laptop and the lightest Latitude D-family notebook. Users can alternatively add an optional MediaBase with choice of optical drive that attaches to the bottom of the system. The unit has a 12.1-inch...
- Cool Tools. Shaw, Keith // Network World;8/2/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p30
Several news reports on information technology products, released in the market as of August 2004, are presented. The M-Systems announced that it has created a Universal Serial Bus flash drive with 2G bytes of storage capacity. The Dell Computer company has released its first 12.1-inch...
- WHAT'S HOT. // Macworld;Aug2006, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p100
This article presents information on new products and recent developments related to the computer industry, with specific reference to Apple Computer Inc. Apple introduces its MacBook laptop in a choice of black or white colors. Nike Inc. and Apple team up to offer shoes that transfer workout...
- DELL LATITUDE X1 NOTEBOOK. Rabinovitch, Issie // CA Magazine;Mar2006, Vol. 139 Issue 2, p22
The article reviews the ultra portable Latitude X1 Notebook from Dell Computer Corp.
- O EMs rally around Centrino. Ferguson, Scott // eWeek;5/14/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p14
The article reports on the launching of laptop computers in the U.S. powered by Intel Corp.'s Centrino Pro and Duo platforms. On May 9, 2007, the company introduced mobile offerings which is followed by an announcement made by original equipment manufacturers of laptop computers. It is stated...
- Cool Tools. Shaw, Keith // Network World;6/5/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p32
The article evaluates the Precision M90 laptop computer from Dell Computers Corp. and 3000 N100 notebook from Lenovo PLC. Precision M90 is specially designed for applications such as video editing and production, and graphic arts. It comes with an Intel Core Duo processor, Nvidia Quadro 2500M...
- Toshiba's clean Sweep. // Management Services;Oct2002, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p31
Reports that the Toshiba company has introduced its Tecra 9100 models of its notebook computer range, as of 2002.
- Apple speeds it up. Fox, David // TVB Europe;Feb2006, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p31
The article reports on the launch of a new dual-core laptop computer by Apple Computer Inc. Called the MacBook Pro, it is faster compared to its previous PowerBook Series and have additional improved features. It is capable of running both audio and video applications. Moreover, it has an...