CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Mar2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p6
The article reports on the business environment, political and economic risk in Cambodia including the announcement of Cambodia Angkor Air that it will schedule new flights from Siem Reap to Bangkok, Thailand in 2011, the announcement of Prince Norodom Ranariddh that to call on grassroots...
- CIA: The World Factbook: Cambodia. // CIA World Fact Book;2009, p112
The article provides a country profile of Cambodia, with details on the country's history, geography and population. It presents information on the country's government and politics including its legal system, administrative divisions and major political parties. It also indicates its economic...
- CAMOBDIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p6
The article provides an overview of the political, economic, and business conditions in Cambodia in 2010, with details on the three-day strike for wage hike and the positive trend of telecommunications sector of the country.
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jun2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p6
The article offers several topics in Cambodia including the move of Prime Minister Hun Sen to reconcile with Thailand, the growth of the country's gross domestic product (GDP), and the increase of net sales for Star-Cell, a TeliaSonera's Cambodian subsidiary.
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Nov2008, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p6
The article presents a risk summary on the political and economic condition of Cambodia for 2008-2009. The re-election of Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen has extended his 23-year grip on power by another five years. The foreign direct investment (FDI) of the country has increased by 79.5% as...
- Cambodia. // CIA World Fact Book;2016/2017, Vol. 53, p134
A country report for Cambodia is presented from the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, with topics including economic condition; political structure; and information on its transportation.
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Feb2006, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p6
The article presents information on the political and economic conditions prevailing in Cambodia. The international donors in Cambodia are being called by the New York based Human Rights Watch to boycott the Cambodian government in response to politically motivated criminal lawsuits being used...
- Economic Worries Remain. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Oct2009, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p6
The article presents the analysis of the Business Monitor International (BMI) Ltd. on the political and economic developments in Cambodian for 2009. According to the BMI, the international criticism over the administration of Prime Minister Hun Sen on his move to silence political dissent does...
- Country Risk Summary: CAMBODIA. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jan2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p6
The article presents information on political and economic conditions in Cambodia. Human rights advocates and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) have demanded that the Cambodian government do more to combat corruption in the country. At a recent forum of NGOs, more than 150 rights advocates...