THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p13
The article provides an economic outlook in Thailand including its economic activities and policies in internal and external finance.
- Chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2011 3rd Quarter, Issue 3, p13
The article presents the economic outlook in Thailand for the third quarter in 2011 including the economic risk ratings, economic activity and monetary policy.
- Profit-Taking In Thailand. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/14/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 14, p8
Presents an update on the economic conditions of Thailand. Consumer confidence index in June 2003; Performance of the stock market in July 2003.
- THAILAND'S STRUGGLES. Loh, Bohan // ICIS Chemical Business;5/25/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 21, p31
The article reports that in a report presented to the Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference, (APIC) Thailand's Petrochemical Industry Club (PIC) said that the government's $44bn investment in infrastructure projects over the next three years would be a major boost to the domestic economy....
- SWOT Analysis. // Thailand Defence & Security Report;Q2 2008, p6
The article offers an analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of Thailand's internal security, defence industry, economy, politics and business environment. The country's strong alliances with the U.S. and Western nations strengthen Thai security. A lack of sophisticated...
- Political instability likely to affect Thailand's economy. // Market: Asia Pacific;May2006, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p1
Discusses the possible effect of political instability on the economy of Thailand as of May 2006. Details of the resignation of Thailand's prime minister; Effect of Thailand's political situation on consumer confidence; Information on the problem of rising oil prices.
- Thai consumers worry about prices. // Market: Asia Pacific;Mar2008, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on the impact of the increasing fuel costs on Thailand's economic status. It states that consumers are badly affected with the continuous increase, thus the country's consumer confidence index (CCI) stays below the 50 point mark since March 2005. It also notes that a survey...
- Economic Growth: Consumer Demand - Recent Developments. // Thailand Country Monitor;Jan2012, p6
The article presents recent developments for economic growth and consumer demand for Thailand from 2007-2011. It provides an overview of the impact of the recession wherein car sales, private consumption measures and spending on consumer durables were really affected of the crisis. It also notes...
- Economic Growth: Consumer Demand - Recent Developments. // Thailand Country Monitor;Mar2012, p6
The article offers information on the economic performance of Thailand as of March 2012 highlighting developments in consumer demand. It states that spending in consumer durables such as automobiles declined in 2009 due to the recession, however it recovered substantially in 2010. Consumer...