- Stocks. // Wireless Week;08/16/99, Vol. 5 Issue 33, p50
Deals with the stock market report of the wireless industry in the United States for the period August 4-11, 1999. Portfolio index; Details on the stocks of satellite companies.
- Stocks. // Wireless Week;08/30/99, Vol. 5 Issue 35, p32
Presents an update on the trading status of telecommunication companies in the stock market, as of August 30, 1999. Paging carriers; Mobile satellite carriers; International wireless; Vendors/diversified corporations.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p60
Provides an update on telecommunication stocks in the United States as of August 23, 2000.
- Shares Take Another Beating. // Wireless Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p32
Presents information on a chart of stocks of wireless communication companies in the U.S. as of October 7, 2002.
- UK telecom hits fever pitch. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Dec99, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p16
Reports on trends in the trading of telecommunication stocks in November 1999. Movement of stock indexes; Contribution of the mobile communications sector to the upsurge of telecommunication stocks; Shares gains recorded by several telecommunication firms.
- Baffled, in good company. McClelland, Stephen // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jul2003, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p6
Narrates the author's experience in investing in the stock of a telecommunications firm. Sharp falls and rises in the stock price of the company; Selling of the shares at a profit after 15 months; Commentaries from several analysts regarding the performance of the stock.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p56
Presents information on global telecommunications underwriting volume as of September 22, 2003. Global volume by product; Top new issues bookrunners in the U.S.; Top global new issues bookrunners.
- Tough year for telecoms. Sparshott, Jeffrey; Gerin, Roseanna // Warsaw Business Journal;12/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 51, p1
Reports on the decline of Poland's telecommunication market in 2001. Inclusion of the reduced value of Netia, one of the biggest and most actively traded on the Warsaw Stock Exchange; Negative earnings of companies listed on the exchange; Possible bankruptcy of Elektrim; Share prices of...
- Local firms feel pain of tech selloff. Arndorfer, James B. // Crain's Chicago Business;03/12/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p49
Discusses the decline in the stock prices of local telecommunications companies in Chicago, Illinois. Impact of a selloff trend in technology stocks; Reaction from investors regarding the development; Percentage decline in the stock prices of technology firms.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;1/2/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p22
A chart is presented that lists the stock prices of wireless industry players for the week ending December 28, 2005.