- One Voice Platform Circumvents SMS Limitations. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;7/2/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 27, p18
Focuses on the MobileVoice messaging platform developed by One Voice Technologies Inc. Advantages of the technology; Primary mission of the company; Competitors of the company.
- One Voice completes MobileVoice testing. // RCR Wireless News;10/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p33
Reports on the completion of the testing of the MobileVoice system by One Voice Technologies Inc. using the x Series Servers of IBM Corp. Features of MobileVoice; Significance of the test results to the wireless carriers according to Dean Weber, chairman of One Voice.
- One Voice offers voice navigation service. Du Bois, Grant // eWeek;11/13/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p16
Focuses on One Voice Technologies Inc.'s IVAN Online interactive voice Internet service. Range of services offered; Benefits offered by the product; Ease of use.
- HARRY POTTER DVD TO CONTAIN ONE VOICE DVD TECHNOLOGY. // CD Computing News;Mar2003, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p6
Reports that the Warner Home Video movie 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets' digital video disc (DVD) will contain One Voice DVD voice technology from One Voice Technologies Inc.
- ONE VOICE SECURES FUNDS TO LAUNCH IVAN PRODUCT LINE. // Audiotex Update;Jun2000, p2
Focuses on the equity investment secured by One Voice Technologies Inc. from institutional investors in San Diego, California. Specialization of the company; Use of the investment in launching Intelligent Voice Animated Navigator and business operations; Capability of Intelligent Voice...
- Voice-Enabled ISP Debuts. Schmitz, Barbara M. // Computer-Aided Engineering;Jan2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p14
Announces the launch of IVAN Online, a voice-activated Internet service provider, by One Voice Technologies Inc. Information on what IVAN provides; Benefits of IVAN to users; Cost of downloading IVAN.
- Leading off. Knowles, Anne // PC Week;10/04/99, Vol. 10 Issue 40, p9
Reports on developments in the personal-computer industry in the United States, as of October 4, 1999. Products to be showcased at the Microprocessor Forum in San Jose, California; Central Intelligence Agency's opening of a venture capital business targeting emerging technologies; One Voice...
- Digest. // PC Week;10/11/99, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p31
Presents news items related to the Internet industry in the United States as of October 11, 1999. Accrue Software Inc.'s additional technologies for its Insight Web analysis product line; One Voice Technologies Inc.'s Intelligent Voice Interactive Technology.
- Intel Details New Channel Exclusives At Partner Summit. Kenedy, Kristen // CRN;3/20/2006, Issue 1188, p5
The article reports that Intel Corp. has made an announcement regarding their new channel-exclusive offerings during its Intel Solutions Summit in collaboration with One Voice Technologies Inc. which was held at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona from March 12-15, 2006....