Site Of The Week
- Wavelink Announces Enhancements to Wireless Infrastructure Solution. // Wireless Design & Development;Feb2007, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p22
The article presents information on the enhancements to the Avalanche Mobility Center, a wireless infrastructure solution from Wavelink Corp., with the latest version called Avalanche MC 4.11.
- Wavelink launches program. // RCR Wireless News;4/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p38
Reports on the move Wavelink Corp. to launch the Wavelink Development Connection, a program that promotes open and fast wireless software application development.
- WaveLink's Studio 4.0 enhances wireless enterprise applications. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p22
Introduces the Studio 4.0, a wireless communication software developed by Wavelink Corp. Enhancements of the software; Computer language technology used in the software; Campaign of Wavelink to attract developers.
- Two Paths to Wireless Management. Franklin Jr., Curtis // InfoWorld;10/13/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p26
Features Bluesocket's Wireless Gateway 2100 appliance and the Mobile Manager 5.6 wireless network management software from Wavelink, for wireless management. Capabilities produced in the use of both products; Comparison between the products; Description of the logical organization of...
- Offerings Abound For Enterprises. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;12/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 48, p28
Focuses on several wireless companies which are opting to offer enterprise segment but of different options in the United States. iAnywhere Solutions Inc.; Wavelink Corp.; Infowave Software Inc.
- Warehouses go Wireless. Klie, Leonard // Frozen Food Age;May2005, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p31
Focuses on the process of installing a wireless system in a warehouse. Need for warehouse managers to understand their own operations and how they plan to use their wireless network; Selection of devices that are appropriate for the type of work that managers want to perform with wireless; Type...
- Wireless LANs help companies save time, money. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;6/25/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p30
Focuses on the significance of wireless local area networks (LAN) to industrial management. Role of wireless LAN in the productivity of a business; Information on Mobile Manager 5.0, a management software introduced by Wavelink Corp. which uses LAN installations; Importance of the software on...
- Wavelink integrates security. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;4/26/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p37
Wavelink Corp. is working to bring distributed security into its WLAN management platform with a pair of development partnerships. Officials said the deals will make life easier for IT managers who like to buy separate software offerings from individual small companies rather than package deals...
- TECH DATA IN SYNC WITH WAVELINK. Campbell, Scott // CRN;6/7/2004, Issue 1099, p47
Reports on the move of Tech Data Corp. to distribute several wireless LAN applications from Wavelink in June 2004. Features of Wavelink's products; Significance of broadline distributors for the marketing of products from solution providers; Information on speciality distributors for the products.