- System keeps close tabs on E-911 callers. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on the Sigma One system from Sigma One Communications Corp. which receives and locates cellular phone callers using Emergency-911 services. Outcome of tests conducted on the system; Information on the locating process; Details on plans to develop an AMPS/TDMA system.
- Vendors Roll Out New Deals, Products. // Wireless Week;03/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p19
Provides updates on telecommunication products and services in the United States as of March 13, 2000. Release of third-generation code division multiple access products from Ericsson; Partnership of Glenayre Technologies and Aether Systems to develop and distribute wireless enabling solutions...
- SigmaOne presents E911 prototype system. // RCR;06/15/98, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p35
Presents information on the first prototype demonstration of the E911 system, a wireless communication system developed by SigmaOne Communications Corporation. What the system is used for; How the system works; Details on the company; Reference to tests conducted on the system.
- SigmaOne to incorporate Gravitate platform. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p68
Reports on the integration of the Gravitate platform of Gravitate Inc. into the Sigma-5000 TDOA-AOA Location system of SigmaOne Communications Corp.
- Newcomer draws on military past to find E911 niche. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;02/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p50
Focuses on the involvement of SigmaOne Communications Corporation in the Federal Communications Phase II E911 mandate, while highlighting the company's plans to use correlative Angle of Arrival technology. Details on the advantages of using the technology; Purpose surrounding the implementation...
- SigmaOne partners with InirU. // RCR Wireless News;11/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p34
Reports on a partnership between SigmaOne Communications Corp. and InirU Wireless Inc. to offer location-based advertising, promotions and mobile commerce transactions.
- AirGate's Aggressive Strategy Bears Fruit. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;9/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p3
Reports on the acquisition of iPCS by telecommunication firm AirGate PCS. Value of the deal; Significance of the acquisition to iPCS; Terms under the deal.
- CA, Tivoli enhance wares. Duffy, Jim // Network World;10/20/97, Vol. 14 Issue 42, p36
Reports on the debut of Computer Associates International Inc. and Tivoli Systems Inc.'s internetworking products at the 1997 Networld+Interop 97 show in Atlanta, Georgia. Monitoring and analysis capabilities of the products; Integration of Hewlett-Packard Co.'s ClusterView and Netserver...
- Pipeline: Networking. // InfoWorld;08/04/97, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p45
Focuses on various developments concerning the internetworking market as of August 4, 1997. Financial performance of Computer Associates International for its first fiscal quarter; Bay Networks' $285 million net loss; Banyan Systems' release of Banyan Intranet Connect server software.