Wireless Ghost Town
- Untethered enterprise moves closer to reality. Nobel, Carmen // PC Week;02/28/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p1
Reports on wireless communication systems introduced at the February 2000 Computer Technology Industry Association (CTIA) Wireless show. Solutions giving users access to corporate data; International Business Machines' (IBM) packaged product using transcoding technology; Xerox Mobile Solutions'...
- For PCS '97, wisdom comes with age. Carter, Wayne // Telephony;08/18/97 Supplement PCS Edge, Vol. 233 Issue 7, p36
Focuses on the Personal Communications Showcase trade show for 1997 in Dallas, Texas from September 10-12, 1997. Projected attendance for the trade show; Estimated number of exhibits; Foreign delegates; Highlights of the trade show.
- On-line. // Wireless Review;02/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p8
Cites the increase in the number of companies that have reserved space for the Wireless '98 exhibition in Atlanta, Georgia on February 23-25, 1998.
- Wireless data tutorials cover the spectrum. // Business Communications Review;Sep93, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p88
Announces the Wireless Datacomm '93 Fall Exhibition and Conference in Washington, D.C., on December 6, 1993. Description of tutorials on wireless data technologies; Contact information.
- How much spectrum for wireless data? // Business Communications Review;Oct93, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p80
Reports on the Wireless Datacomm '93 Fall session held on December 6-8, 1993 in Washington, D.C. Speakers; Round-table discussion of progress and prospects in wireless data communications industry; Sessions on wireless technology, markets and applications; Exposition of wireless products and...
- Real solutions at Wireless Datacomm '93 Fall. Kaplan, Marcia // Business Communications Review;Nov93, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p80
Reports on the Wireless Datacomm '93 Fall held in Washington, D.C. on December 6-8, 1993. Keynote speakers; Information sessions on wireless technology, markets and applications; Conference program. INSET: Wireless Datacomm '93 Fall Conference program..
- San Jose show will highlight wireless data solutions. // Business Communications Review;Apr94, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p80
Presents the June 1994 Wireless Datacomm convention at the San Jose Convention Center in California. Focus on wireless data communications and mobile computing; Expansion on the theme `Where Technology and Solutions Come Together'; Provision of a comprehensive educational program.
- A Wireless Datacomm sampler. Kaplan, Marcia // Business Communications Review;Apr95, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p76
Reports on the holding of the Sixth Wireless Datacomm conference on May 16-17, 1995 in San Jose, California. Topics to be discussed in the conference; Contact information.
- Ask the experts at Wireless Datacomm. // Business Communications Review;Jun94, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p86
Features the Wireless Datacomm 1994 Spring conference on June 28-30, 1994. Special question and answer sessions with consultants; Other activities; Contact information.