MIZUNO'S: "RUN WITH US"
- Japanese company invades U.S. sporting goods market with futuristic baseball gear. // Marketing News;3/20/1981, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p18
Focuses on Baseball Workshop, a mobile marketing center launched by Japanese sporting goods company Mizuno Corp. in Florida and Arizona. Baseball uniforms and equipment showcased in the marketing center; Implications of the launch of the mobile marketing center for the sporting goods industry in...
- BOB PUCCINI. // SGB;Jul2013, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p64
An interview with Bob Puccini, president of Mizuno USA Inc., chairman of Mizuno Canada Ltd. and director of Mizuno Corp., is presented. When asked about the things that drove him to become active in sports, he replied that it is because his father is multi-sport athlete and golf instructor. He...
- Sports Equipment Industry Profile: Japan. // Sports Equipment Industry Profile: Japan;5/ 1/2014, p1
A market profile of the sports equipment industry in Japan as of May 2014 is presented. Topics discussed include the 1.2 percent growth of the market in 2013, reaching a market value of 8,252.4 million dollars, the projected value of the industry by the end of 2018, category segmentation which...
- ADVERTISING. // Sporting Goods Market Research Handbook;2006, p99
Chapter 29 of the book "The 2006 Sporting Goods Market Research Handbook" is presented. It focuses on the media distribution of advertisers spending for the sporting goods and related markets in the U.S. in 2004. Of the total measured advertising spending costs of $1.5 billion, $481 million were...
- Mizuno Mp-60. // Golf Magazine;May2006, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p150
The article evaluates the Mizuno Mp-60 steel golf club from Mizuno Corp. and offers information on its design, pros and cons, and price.
- Mizuno MX-900. // Golf Magazine;May2006, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p163
The article evaluates Mizuno MX-900 golf clubs from Mizuno Corp. and offers information on their design, pros and cons, and price.
- Beach blanket bingo. Stachura, Mike // Golf Digest;Sep2005, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p201
Features new golf clubs developed by sporting goods companies. Design of the Fw6 for playability from Wilson Staff; Materials used in the MP T Chrome from Mizuno Corp.; Retail price of Golf Hybrid Sand Wedge from Vulcan Golf LLC.
- Baseball scores for category. TROY, MIKE // Discount Store News;2/8/99, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p55
Focuses on the performance of the baseball and basketball category of the sporting goods industry in the United States. Account about the 1998 baseball season; Baseball equipment sales of Rawlings Sporting Gods during its fiscal year ended August 31, 1998; Details on the sales of the basketball...
- Looking Inward. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Feb2005, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the emergence of customer loyalty programs in the sporting goods industry in the U.S. as of February 2005. Origin of the loyalty programs concept; Sporting goods retailers that are actively adopting the program; Purpose of the program. INSET: THE WINNING FORMULA.