USAIN BOLT'S: EXPLOITS BOOST PUMA
- Puma's 2Q Profits Decline 14.9%. Groves, Ellen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/4/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 23, p2
The article reports about Puma AG's second-quarter financial results when their earnings declined on brand marketing costs. Puma's earnings fell 4.4 percent to 143 million euros for the first half of this year. In comparison with 10.2 percent last year, the firm only did 19.8 percent of...
- Puma Bullish As Full-Year Profits Surge. FOREMAN, KATYA // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/16/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 34, p6
The article reports on the improved record sales of Europe's second-largest sporting goods Puma AG Rudolf Dassler Sport for 2010 which is expected to increase with net earnings in the midsingle-digit range for 2011 and 2012. Puma states that the full-year net profits has been improved by 154...
- Puma Roars. Kitchens, Susan; Kirkman, Alexandra // Forbes Global;5/26/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p9
Reports on the recovery of Puma in the sporting goods business. Improvement of the company under chief executive officer Jochen Zeitz; Corporate profits of the company in the first quarter of 2003; Sales on Puma in Europe and North America.
- Jochen Zeitz resigns as chairman of Puma. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p7
The article announces the resignation of Jochen Zeitz as Puma chairman.
- JOCHEN ZEITZ. // Director;May2008, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p11
The article features Jochen Zeitz, chief executive officer (CEO) of sportswear company Puma. It is stated that Zeitz took the job as CEO when he was 32 years old in 1993. When he turned to the brand after implementing a re-structuring, Zeitz took a gamble and focused on fashion rather than...
- World Cup Helps Boost Puma Net 16.4%. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/30/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 21, p10
The article presents information on the increased sales of Puma AG in the second-quarter of 2010. The sporting goods company reported a rise of 16.4 percent in second-quarter earning due to increased sales in the U.S. and soccer World Cup in South Africa. The net profit stood at 44.8 million...
- Puma - Calling all troublemakers. // Campaign;8/15/2014, p1
A review is offered for the television advertisement "forever faster," featuring sprinter Usain Bolt, which was directed by Gerard de Thame through Supply & Demand for the athletic products company Puma.
- Jochen Zeitz verlÃ¤sst die Puma-Spitze. Hackenberg, Andrea // Textilwirtschaft;10/18/2012, Issue 42, p65
the article announces that PUMA CEO Jochen Zeitz will resign from his position.
- Jochen Zeitz Steps Down From Puma Board. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/16/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 80, p2
The article announces that Jochen Zeitz has resigned as Chairman of the Board of the sporting goods industry firm Puma.