- Sao Paulo dons Under Armour. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/18/2015, pA02
The article reports on the revelation of the sports apparel brand Under Armour Inc. that it has signed a multiyear sponsorship with top Brazilian soccer clubs in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Under Armour Challenges Nike Dominance With NBA Deal. GILLIAN RICH // Investors Business Daily;8/10/2015, p00
The article reports that American sports and accessories company Under Armour Inc. has been chosen as the official clothing outfitter for the National Basketball Association (NBA) league Draft Combine as well as for fans, dominating American multinational sports clothing manufacturer Nike Inc.
- SPORTS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/3/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p13
The article announces the sponsorship of Under Armour Inc. for the 2009 National Football League (NFL) Scouting Combine to be held at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana. It notes that there will be Under Armour branding across the stadium. It will also sponsor coverage of the combine...
- Under Armour. // International Gymnast;May2013, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p12
The article reports that USA Gymnastics will be sponsored by Under Armour Inc. at the 2020 Summer Olympics.
- Take Me Out to the Hospital. Mycek, Shari // Trustee;Sep2006, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p29
The article reports on the inevitable relation between hospitals and professional sports teams in the U.S. Medical institutions in the U.S. sponsor professional sports teams for purposes of public recognition and marketing. Sports teams in turn ensure good health care of their players by...
- Indiana Fever fire up early sales effort. Schoettle, Anthony // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/29/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p17
Reports on the effort to spur ticket and sponsorship sales for the Indiana Fever basketball team, owned by Pacer Sports & Entertainment in Indiana. Statement of Pacer Sports CEO Donnie Walsh regarding the need to refocus finances on the team; Decline in average per-game attendance for the team;...
- Yakama Purchase Cage Team. // American Indian Report;Aug2005, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p26
Reports on the acquisition of the professional basketball team Yakima Sun Kings by the Yakama Nation in June 2005. Background on the tribe; Information on the team; Value of the deal.
- PSN FIELDS NBA MINOR LEAGUERS. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;02/12/2001, Vol. 270 Issue 51, p14
Reports the sponsorship of Ambassadors, a team of minor league players in the National Basketball Association (NBA), by the Pan-american Sports Network (PSN) in Miami, Florida. Participation of the team in the annual South American League Basketball Championship; Alliance between the NBA, PSN...
- Chicago Cubs Sue Under Armour. Lynch, Matthew // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/26/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 16, p18
The article reports on the complaint filed by the Chicago Cubs against Under Armour Inc., accusing the athletic-maker of backing out of a long-term endorsement deal. In a complaint filed in the U.S. District Court in Chicago, Illinois, it is alleged that Under Armour has failed on an agreement...