ASICS RUNNING SURVEY
- Pounding the Pavement. Mayfield, Mark // House Beautiful;Apr2004, Vol. 146 Issue 4, p28
Presents a personal reflection on jogging.
- Run for Your Life. Lynn, Jacquelyn // Commercial Law Bulletin;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p42
Offers the author's thoughts on starting a running routine. Why she began running; Benefits of running; Web sites of interest to runners.
- Step On It. Bauman, Alisa // Runner's World;Feb2001, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p22
Focuses on two researches which revealed the health benefits of running compared to cycling.
- Improve Your Miles Per Gallon. Eyestone, Ed // Runner's World;Jul2002, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p36
Suggests methods to improve running economy.
- Running with My Ugly Self. Bingham, John // Runner's World;Jul2002, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p94
Presents an article about an unpleasant experience in running.
- THE LONG-RUN PLAN. Daniels, Jack // Runner's World;Feb2003, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p17
Answers a question on long runs.
- Beyond the Obvious. Galloway, Jeff // Runner's World;Feb2003, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p28
Focuses on the intangible benefits of running.
- EXCUSE-FREE RUNNING. Cooper, Bob // Runner's World;Feb2003, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p34
Discusses ways to overcome reasons and scenarios for not running.
- Run A Mile Day. // AMAA Journal;Winter2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p17
The article announces that the 2nd annual Run A Mile Day will be held by the American Running Association on May 9, 2009. The event aims to encourage Americans to become active through running. As its pilot event and template for other communities, a regional live event will be held in Greater...