Out, damn Spot
- Air Canada Has Been Named The "best Long Haul Airline" In North America. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;2/3/2014, p46
The article announces that Air Canada has been named as the Best Long Haul Airline in North America for 2014 by AirlineRatings.com, an airline safety and product reviewing website.
- Air Canada. // AirGuide Online.com;5/4/2009, p2
The article discusses several topics related to Air Canada. The airline launches a modern seasonal non-stop flight service of between Ontario, New South Wales and Nova Scotia. The airline and WestJet have announced the suspension of its travel service to Mexico due to swine flu outbreak and in...
- Shipping your pet by air. // Glamour;Mar95, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p257
Presents a discussion on shipping pets by air. Animal deaths in airplanes; Necessity for pet to travel; Carrying the pet on board; Use of a United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)-approved carrier; Travelling at off-peak hours.
- CHANGES TO PET MOVEMENT REGULATIONS BETWEEN IRELAND AND THE UK. // Veterinary Ireland Journal;
The article offers information on the new travel regulations for pet dogs, cats and ferrets that came across between Ireland and Great Britain and adds that pets traveling from Ireland to Great Britain should be microchipped, vaccinated against rabies and accompanied by a pet passport.
- Non-Commercial Movement of Pets. Kilgallen, Brian // Veterinary Ireland Journal;
The article offers information on the new rules which will be effective form January 1, 2012 regarding the movements of pet dogs and cats between Ireland and continental Europe which requires several stipulations including passport, identification and rabies vaccination.
- REMINDER: PET TRAVEL REGUALTIONS TO CHANGE FROM JANUARY 1, 2012. // Veterinary Ireland Journal;Dec2011, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p652
The article reports on the change in pet travel regulations in Ireland from January 1, 2012.
- Dogged by fame. Field, Michele // Bulletin with Newsweek;02/13/2001, Vol. 119 Issue 6261, p19
Comments on the visa rules and travel access for pets from rabies-free countries to Great Britain and Australia. Refusal of airlines to carry animals; Assessment of policies in both countries; Implications of the policies for the Crufts Dog Show in Great Britain.
- Flight safety advances hinge on pilot-management teamwork. Fotos, C.P. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/9/1989, Vol. 131 Issue 15, p31
Discusses the recent interest in the creation of strong, autonomous safety departments within airlines, and the need for effective labor-management relations and comprehensive, airline-wide commitment to ensure flight safety. Safety aids; Fatal accidents in the US in 1989; Requirements for...
- Birgenair crash raises airspeed alert issues. Phillips, Edward H. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/10/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 24, p30
Reports how the crash of a Birgenair Boeing 757 in February, 1996, has underscored the Federal Aviation Administration's need to mandate system modifications to warn pilots about airspeed discrepancies.