- Social networks put firms at risk. SOUTER, GAVIN // Business Insurance;10/17/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 40, p4
The article reports that social networks such as Facebook and Twitter are exposing businesses to cybersecurity issues. Experts at the forum of the Federation of European Risk Mangaement Association in Stockholm, Sweden, believe that the use of this online social networks by employees increases...
- Promoted Tweets could help digital's already robust growth, experts say. // DM News;4/19/2010, p26
The article provides information on the importance of Promoted Tweets online services introduced by Twitter Inc. in the U.S.
- TWITTER TRENDS. // Vision Monday;1/17/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p17
A list of top 10 topics that gained the highest posts in the online social networking site Tweeter in 2010.
- Twitter weighs in with 25 billion tweets for 2010. Baker, Rosie // Marketing Week;12/16/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 51, p6
The article discusses the claim of the social networking site Twitter that more than 25 billion tweets have been sent in 2010.
- El poder de Twitter en MÃ©xico. // Entrepreneur Mexico;ago2010, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p18
No abstract available.
- Twitterature: Very, Very Short Stories. // Read;1/22/2010, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p26
The article focuses on the use of social networking site Twitter in telling stories in a few words and cites examples of Tweets with some classic characters.
- WEB CRAWLER. // Revolution (14605953);Jun2009, p74
The article lists the top, humorous tweets at Twitter, including one about giving chicken soup to a computer because the user thinks it has flu, another about giving a cat liquid food through a straw because it had all its teeth out, and one about being sick.
- COMPANY VITAE TWITTER. // Management Today;May2011, p16
The article profiles the micro-blogging business enterprise Twitter Inc.
- Offline: Twitterati. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Jan2013, p110
The article offers information on the views of the users posted on the social networking website Twitter Inc.