Senate Tax Bill Version Would Encourage Munis for Schools
- Senator Suggests Farmer Bankruptcy Bill. // Commercial Law World;Jan-Mar2014, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p6
The article informs that the Family Farmer Bankruptcy Clarification Act of 2013 has been introduced by senator Chuck Grassley on August 1, 2013, which intends to amend Title 11 of the U.S. Code.
- Settlement oversight. Taylor, Mark // Modern Healthcare;3/17/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p20
Reports on the plan of U.S. Senator Charles Grassley to introduce legislation which would require congressional reviews of large settlements of federal False Claims Act charges. Significance of his proposed amendment; Views on the proposed bill.
- Energy debate becoming vintage Charles Grassley. Laws, Forrest // Southeast Farm Press;11/19/2003, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p4
Comments on the plan of Iowa Senator Charles Grassley to offer up payment limit legislation that many believe could cripple large numbers of row crop farming operations in the North and the South. Plan of Grassley to amend the FY2004 agricultural appropriations bill; Reactions to the plan of...
- Choking off those mean, old charity loopholes. Laws, Forrest // Western Farm Press;11/6/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p4
Comments on the corporate tax bill passed by Senator Charles Grassley in the U.S. Congress. Provisions of the bill; Estimates on the total tax breaks provided by the bill; Reaction of farm organizations to the bill.
- Bill Regarding Contracts with Inverted Foreign Corporations Introduced in Senate. Dees, C. Stanley // Contract Management;Dec2002, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p57
Reports on the introduction of a bill by Senator Charles Grassley concerning the restrictions on employees and officers to enter into contracts with partnerships or corporations in the U.S. Classification of business affected by the legislation; Inclusion of the domestic corporation in the...
- Grassley to Propose Temporary AMT Patch. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;6/29/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32661, p4
The article reports that Republican Sen. Charles Grassley of Iowa will introduce a legislation that would protect U.S. taxpayers who are subject to alternative minimum tax (AMT) from being penalized for late payment. According to Grassley, under his planned proposal, taxpayers will be permitted...
- Ethanol Tax Seen as Key to Energy Bill Deal. Ichniowski, Tom // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/3/2003, Vol. 251 Issue 18, p9
With a deal on a comprehensive energy bill still not in reach, U.S. Senate negotiators are persuading the House, to help reach agreement on a Senate proposal to change taxes on ethanol fuel. The "gasohol" tax provision is viewed as the key to moving the whole measure out of a House-Senate...
- Grassley introduces new drug importation bill to the Senate. Dickinson, James G. // Medical Marketing & Media;Apr2005, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p11
Reports on the introduction of the Pharmaceutical Market Access and Drug Safety Act by Senator Chuck Grassley. Purpose of the bill; Impact of the legislation on drug companies.
- WASHINGTON WIRE. // Pit & Quarry;Oct2003, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the bill to streamline tax collection process for ethanol introduced by Senate Finance Committee chairman Chuck Grassley and ranking member Max Baucus in the U.S. Estimation of increase in revenues to the Highway Trust Fund; Transfer for additional ethanol tax.