Munis Finished Mixed, But Still Outpace Treasuries; MOB Climbs
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p40
Presents charts and a graph on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 26, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data; General obligation bond prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal market yields.
- Muni Bond Funds Dropped $3B in Net New Cash Flow in June. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32682, p6
The article reports that the tax-exempt bond funds dropped $3 billion in net new cash flow as of June 2007 in the U.S., based on the data released by the Investment Co. Institute. The decrease in inflows is the result of a slide in bond prices in the first half of the month that resulted in...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/6/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32233, p33
Presents charts depicting government bonds; short-term tax-exempt yields; securities prices and other market indicators in the U.S.
- Munis Catch Bid on the Back of 2d Day of Treasury Gains. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, William // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p2
Reports that Municipal Bond Market has caught a bid on the back of a second straight day of gains in Treasuries during the auction of U.S. Department of Treasury's three-year notes in the U.S. Highest bid for the auctioned three-year notes; Percentage of decrease in tax-exempt yields; Impact of...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31927, p36
Presents statistical data about the bonds market in the United States as of July 16, 2004. Securities prices; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal bond index; Bond buyer index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p29
Presents charts and a graph showing bond market performance in the United States as of June 8, 2004. Tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields; Municipal bond index; Municipal bond prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32224, p40
Presents charts depicting market indicators, short term tax-exempt yields and bond prices in the U.S. as of September 23, 2005.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p37
Presents charts and graphs showing bond market indicators in the United States as of November 17, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Visible supply rises; Municipal market data general obligation yields; New-issue balances; One-year note index; Reoffering yields;...
- Late Summer Lethargy Continues As Municipals Finish Unchanged. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;8/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32205, p2
Reports on the condition of the municipal bond secondary market in the U.S. Observation that buyers were not aggressive enough in the first part of the session to push bond prices higher; Contribution of the longstanding underperformance of short-dated Treasuries to the weakness in tax-exempt...