A Renaissance for Alfa Romeo in the U.S.?
- Briefly. // Automotive News;3/15/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5810, p43
Reports on the announcement by Alfa Romeo SpA executives that the company will build 240,000 vehicles in 1999.
- Bandiera: An Alfa Romantic. Ciferri, Luca // Automotive News Europe;10/21/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p11
Profiles Daniele Bandiera, president of Alfa Romeo business unit. Cars admired; Achievements; Things admired within the automobile industry.
- Alfa Romeo Returns to U.S. in '07. // Ward's Auto World;Jan2003, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p10
Reports on the postponement of the plan to relaunch Alfa Romeo SpA in the U.S. from 2005 to 2007. Reason for the decision to move the relaunch date; Statement issued by Alfa Romeo executive Daniele Bandiera; Changes in the Alfa Romeo 156 model.
- Alfa Romeo output to exceed 350,000 units by 2001. Ciferri, Luca // Automotive News Europe;12/20/99, Vol. 4 Issue 26, p6
Focuses on the production expansion of Alfa Romeo, a car manufacturing company. Total output projected by the company in 2001; Number of cars produced in 1998; Forecast on the sale of the 156 wagon of the company.
- Trade talk. Peixoto, Jorge // Latin Trade (English);Feb98, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the market for Alfa Romeo SpA's luxury cars in Argentina. Number sold in 1997 compared to 1996; Expected growth in 1998.
- Wanted: Women. // Automotive News International;Mar2001, p7
Reports the marketing performance of Alfa Romeo SpA in the automobile industry in London, England. Statistics of men and women buying Alfa Romeo car; Need to double the number of women buyers; Increase of sales all over Europe.
- ALFA GIULIETTA. // Motor;May2010, p13
The article reports on the celebration of 100th birthday of Alfa Romeo SpA with the release of its new range of automobile Giulietta.
- 05: Fast & factual. Stahl, Michael // Wheels;Nov2010, p168
The article offers news briefs related to the automobile industry which includes introduction of automobile GTA-SA, Alfa Romeo Automobiles SpA launches a website www.altacentenary.co.uk and Racer Tonie Hezemans becomes the third generation automobile GTAm driver.
- Some things never change. McElroy, John // Automotive Industries;Feb95, Vol. 175 Issue 2, p5
Editorial. Comments on Alfa-Romeo's decision to pull out of the United States market. Financial issues; Marketing strategies; Speculations concerning Peugeot's return to the US automobile market.