DESIGN TOOLS GET A LITTLE BETTER
- More power users. Mills, Robert // Computer-Aided Engineering;Jul97, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p4
Editorial. Focuses on Parametric Technology Corp.'s Pro/ENGINE computer-aided design software billed as a reusable process guide containing engineering and manufacturing processes and methodologies used in the design and manufacture of automotive engines. Content databases; Product support;...
- Granite is foundation for interoperability and associativity. Elliott, Louise S. // Design News;8/6/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 15, p90
Introduces the Granite One, a computer-aided design software product from PTC. Features of the software; Design of the software; License requirement for the software.
- PTC's new division. Mahoney // Computer Graphics World;Oct99, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p14
Features the engineering visualization tool Division 2000i from computer aided design (CAD) vendor Parametric Technology Corp. Web-centric interactive visualization tool; Two-dimensional and three-dimensional viewing and redlining; Integration of multiple-source CAD models.
- Rent PTC Software for 30 Days. Sofranec, Diane // Computer-Aided Engineering;Feb2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the program launched by PTC that lets users rent software applications from its suite of Pro/ENGINEER design and engineering software. Design of the program; Ideal users of the rental program; Pricing for the software rental.
- Opening up space travel for the masses. // Design Engineering;Oct99, p97
Reports on Paramedic Technology Corp.'s launch of its Pro/Desktop 2000i Computer Aided Design solution. Parametric's sponsorship agreement with Starchaser Industries; Starchaser's plans to make extensive use of Pro/Desktop 2000i; Company's mission to make space travel accessible to everyone.
- Windchill factor. Clarke, Charles // Engineer (00137758);7/11/2005, Vol. 293 Issue 7679, p37
Features PTC's Pro/ENGINEER CAD/CAM software. Specifications; Capabilities; Applications.
- Product Update. // Computer-Aided Engineering;Mar2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p24
Features computer-aided engineering products in the United States as of March 2000. Informative Graphics Corporation's inViso computer-aided design (CAD) viewer; LightWork Design's MachineWorks 4.1 software; Parametric Technology Corporation's InPart Mechanical three-dimensional CAD library.
- Keep Your Options Open. Christman, Alan // Computer-Aided Engineering;Oct2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p63
Offers a look at the accomplishments of PTC in the computer-aided manufacturing software market. Information on the architecture established by the company; Product options comprising the manufacturing solutions offered by PTC; Product directions of the company for its manufacturing products.
- Engineers Getting More Software Choices. Teague, Paul E. // Design News;2/17/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p44
Presents a list of computer-aided design software products. Wildfire from PTC; Solid Edge Version 14 from EDS; CADKEY Workshop Version 21 from CADKEY.