WILL ROVER COME OVER?
- MG Testing Waters in U.S. // Ward's Auto World;Apr2001, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p28
Reports on the plans of Chapman-Arup to return the MGF sports car brand in the U.S. market. Price range of the car; Sales of MG Rover in 2000; Features of the MGF.
- MG revival key to Rover plan. Shahmanesh, Nargess // Automotive Engineer;Oct2000, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p6
Reports the plan of MG Rover to revive its range of sports saloons. Effort of the firm to design the automobile; Scheduled launching of the sports car model; Goal of the company.
- MG Rover X80 delays. // AutoWeek;2/18/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p8
Focuses on the delayed plans of MG Rover to begin production of its sports car MG X80 in the United States.
- MG Rover backs TF launch with mailing. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);3/7/2002, p10
Reports the launch of the MG TF two-seater sports car by the MG Rover company in Great Britain. Price of the car model; Participation of the M&C Saatchi agency for brand advertising; Invitation for test driving.
- Longbridge revival at least a year away. // Professional Engineering;8/17/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p5
This article informs that any possibility of MG Rover Group Ltd. building cars again in Great Britain is at least a year away and is likely to be a journey blighted by legal dispute. GB Sports Car Co., a bidding vehicle set up by former Powertrain managing director Frazer Welford-Winton, is...
- XpowerSV. // Metalworking Production;Feb2004, Vol. 148 Issue 2, p26
Features XpowerSV, a fiber-bodied sports car, developed and conceptualized by MG Rover. Type of engine; Chassis; Speed; Physical design.
- MG Rover to boost kudos with Qvale. // Professional Engineering;06/27/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p7
Reports on MG Rover's purchase of the Italian subsidiary of Qvale Automotive in an effort to enter the luxury sports car sector in Great Britain.
- Potential buyers eye MG Rover. // Professional Engineering;5/25/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p5
This article reports that administrators to collapsed car manufacturer MG Rover Group Ltd. are talking to five companies interested in buying parts of the business and there was an outside possibility that some form of production could resume at the Longbridge plant. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP...
- MG Rover: the need for speed. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;November 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p17
Reports on the launch of a powerful high-performance sports model by MG Rover in Great Britain. Development of the MG ZT 260; Improvement in sales; Presentation of sporting image; Release of new flagship models.