PT CRUISER; NEVER MIND THE CONVERTIBLE, TRY AND CATCH THE COUPE
- Search Continues for More PT Cruiser Output. // Ward's Auto World;Jul2000, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p35
No abstract available.
- Chrysler starts trolling for PT Cruiser prospects. Halliday, Jean // Automotive News;1/25/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5803, p21
Reports that DaimlerChrysler is collecting names of prospective customers for its Chrysler PT Cruiser product. Use of a brochure in the collection of customer information; Plans for the use of direct-mail strategy; Criteria for prospected buyers.
- Turbo Troubles Away. // AutoWeek;2/3/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p20
Evaluates improved version of PT Cruiser called Chrysler PT Cruiser GT from DaimlerChrysler AG. Provision of stiffer suspension and better tire combination; Enhanced weight-to-power ratio over the old model; Comparison with other vehicles in the same class; Comfort and versatility of the...
- 2003 CHRYSLER PT TURBO. Sabatini, Jeff // AutoWeek;4/8/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 15, p19
Evaluates the 2003 Chrysler PT Turbo automobile from DaimlerChrysler AG. Design features; Incorporation of an automatic driving; Engine capability.
- D/C cuts back PT Cruiser output at Eurostar plant. Auer, Georg // Automotive News Europe;9/24/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p17
Reports on the plan of automobile maker DaimlerChrysler to cut its production of the Chrysler PT Cruiser in Austria in 2002. Number of PT Cruisers to be built by the company; Decline in the demand for PT Cruisers; Annual capacity of the company's Toluca, Mexico plant.
- Breaking the Mold. McCosh, Dan // Popular Science;Apr99, Vol. 254 Issue 4, p39
Introduces the Chrysler PT Cruiser automobile from DaimlerChrysler. Features of the Cruiser; Price of the automobile.
- PT Cruiser gets running start. Halliday, Jean // Automotive News;11/29/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 5850, p3
Reports on DaimlerChrysler's collection of prospective names and data for the Chrysler PT Cruiser since January 1999. Events and activities in the prelaunch program; Placing of advertisements in college newspapers about the events. INSET: D/C promotes vehicle with online chat.
- Democracy in motion. Greif, Mark // American Prospect;02/28/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p16
Reports on DaimlerChrysler's introduction of PT Cruiser automobile. Conduct of survey on what customers wanted in a car design; Incorporation of survey responses into the car's body; Cubist quality of the finished vehicle; Link of survey responses to politics.
- Cruising Machine. Roiz, Carmen Teresa // Hispanic;Oct2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p83
Comments on the PT Cruiser automobile from DaimlerChrysler. Design and engine of the automobile; Views on driving the PT Cruiser; Price; Demand for the PT Cruiser.