AudioCodes, GMA Unify Messaging
- AUDIOCODES TO DISCUSS PRODUCT DIRECTION FOR 2007. // Tele-Service News;Jan2007, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p1
The article offers information on the AudioCodes first annual channel partner meeting to be held in Eilat, Israel from January 9-11, 2007.
- Viewpoint. Ford, Tracy Anderson // RCR;8/19/96, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p39
No abstract available.
- The growth of paging in Asia's evolving markets. Vegting, Marijka; Rehak, Alexandra // Telecom Asia;Aug95, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p34
Focuses on the growth of paging in Asia. Statistics on the number of users; Penetration rates; Growth rate; Private sector participation; Political issues; Market segments; Paging licenses; Return on investments.
- ERMES: A world standard contender for paging. Cooper, Charles // Telecom Asia;Oct95, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p68
Focuses on European Radio Messaging Service high speed paging standard. Data transmission rate; Use of four level frequency shift keying; Approval of the International Telecommunication Union. INSET: The FLEX paging protocol: Current.., by Brian Washburn..
- Consumers dominate paging. // Mobile Radio Technology;Feb98, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p62
Reports on the results of PageTrac '97, a study by The Strategis Group, which revealed a shift in the customer composition of the paging industry in the United States. Increase in the number of personal paging users from 4 million to more than 21 million; Increase in the number of business...
- Door to Europe opening for FLEX paging protocol. Pate, Kelly // RCR;9/9/96, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p36
Reports that Motorola Inc.'s FLEX paging protocol may gain entry in Europe by the end of 1996. Recognition as new global paging standard; Resistance due to political and legislative expectations.
- Paging industry taps into teen market. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;10/07/96, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p1
Reports on how paging manufacturers and carriers have discovered how profitable the paging market for teenagers and young adults can be. Growing popularity of pagers with teenagers and adolescents; Features of NEC America Incorporated's numeric pagers; Standard Telecom's Nixxo Pop; Statements...
- High growth rates expected for European paging market. // RCR;12/09/96, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p41
Reports on a study by Frost and Sullivan on the growth rates of the European radio paging and hardware markets. Revenues for the radio pager hardware market and the network operator; Analysis of the network operators; Statistical information; Detailed information on the study.
- Paging resellers take control by buying their own terminals. Bruno, Anthony // RCR;07/28/97, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p11
Reports that paging resellers in the United States have taken to buying their own terminals. What this move allows them; Amount which terminals sell for; Limitation of such a move; Comments from officials of paging reselling and carrier firms.