No More Rings In The Boardroom
- Motorola to sell pagers directly to resellers. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p7
Focuses on a program launched by Motorola Inc., aimed at creating a direct link with its resellers by allowing them to fax or phone to order pagers directly from the company, promising a turn-around time of 48 hours.
- Motorola looks to demystify pagers with $15 M backing... Elkin, Tobi // Brandweek;11/17/97, Vol. 38 Issue 43, p9
Reports that Motorola is breaking two campaigns behind a Beepware paging watch and a portable answering machine dubbed Pocketalk. Description of Beepware; Official launchinng of Beepware; Motorola's effort to bring paging to the masses; Emphasis of the broadcast advertisement.
- PAGING/MESSAGING. // Wireless Week;05/29/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p38
Presents updates on the wireless industry as of May 29, 2000. Introduction of WebLink Wireless Incorporated's mobile Internet portal service weblinkwireless.infobeam.net; Features of Motorola's Talkabout T900 paging device.
- Pass Notes the Wireless Way. Arar, Yardena // PC World;May2001, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p86
Evaluates the Motorola Talkabout T900 digital messaging device. Compatibility of the device with the WebLink Wireless 2-Way Messaging service; Features; Cost.
- No two ways about paging's future. Hartikainen, Jouni // Telecom Asia;Oct97, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p76
Details what is needed by Asia's paging operators to combat competition from the cellular sector. What has made it difficult for paging operators to raise their profitability; Most promising way to improve the image of paging and to attract users to paging in the future; Smart networks and...
- Paging market still going strong. // Business Communications Review;Oct97, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p8
No abstract available.
- Paging growth declines. Mason, Charles // America's Network;10/01/98, Vol. 102 Issue 19, p58
Cites data from the `World Paging Markets: 1998,' report of The Strategis Group, concerning the paging industry worldwide. Key factors that reduced the 1998 paging market growth rate; Factors that positively impacted the global paging industry; Equipment market figures; Market outlook.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;6/17/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p16
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry as of June 17, 2002. Dedication ceremony for the base support trunk radio and wireless data system in Las Vegas, Nevada by WebLink Wireless Inc., Motorola and the National Nuclear Security Administration; Information-alert broadcast...
- Weblink going retail with 2-way messaging sales. Palenchar // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;01/17/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p30
Informs that WebLink Wireless (formerly PageMart) will bring two-way messaging and wireless data to high-volume retail channels with the launch of the service in January 2000. Service costs; Delivery of e-mail and information on demand to carrier's two-way devices; Two-way pager available...