Combining WLAN, IP
- Vendor Intros Call Center System. // Wireless Week;09/06/99, Vol. 5 Issue 36, p24
Announces the introduction of the cclink Wireless Telephone System of SpectraLink Corp. for call centers and other high-density environments. Advantage of the system; How the system works.
- In-Stat Market Snapshot. // Wireless Week;2/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p18
Presents a graph on the financial performance of wireless messaging market in the U.S.
- Sending the right signals. Cholewka, Kathleen // Telephony;02/09/98 Supplement, Vol. 234 Issue 6, p12
Examines the role of SS7 wireless communication technology in personal communication service (PCS) systems in the United States. Overview of the SS7 technology; Enhancement of PCS networks; Support services; Application in user authentication; Capabilities of technology.
- PCS technology intensifies wireless wars. Eckert, Toby // Indianapolis Business Journal;04/28/97, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p5A
Reports on the intensification of competition in the wireless communications industry following the introduction of Personal Communications Services (PCS). Construction of PCS networks by Sprint Spectrum and Ameritech; Upgrading of cellular networks; Absence of agreement on industry standards.
- CHIEKO'S DIARY. Tashiro, Chieko // J@pan Inc.;Mar2001, Issue 17, p8
Provides information on personal communication service system. Information retrieval systems on wireless communication systems; Services which can be found in wireless communication systems; Advantages of wireless communication systems.
- Not a masterpiece...yet. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;02/17/97, Vol. 232 Issue 7, PCS Edge p2
Opinion. Comments on the difference between wireless communications and PCS. Easy activation of PrimeCo.'s communication service; Combination of effective pricing and advertising; Launching of commercial service among carriers.
- Tune in, turn on. J.M. // Telephony;02/17/97, Vol. 232 Issue 7, PCS Edge p18
Focuses on the need of learning the aspects of wireless communications systems that building up personal communication service systems (PCS). Need for higher demand than supply for skilled people; Contribution of knowledge of different test methods in creating system specifications; Efforts of...
- A new target market for wireless carriers. Eichner, Cristina Battista // RCR;11/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p12
Opinion. Ponders on the use of wireless communication systems. Access to services offered by personal communication service systems; Problems in using wireless technology.
- RCR's top 20 PCS markets (21-40). // RCR;12/07/98, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p16
Lists cities representing United States personal communications services markets.