Click Away with uclick
- Uclick relinks with parent of Universal. // Editor & Publisher;7/23/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 29, p26
Reports that United States-based Uclick online firm is returning to being a division of Andrews McMeel Universal (AMU), the parent of Universal Press Syndicate. Uclick's return to AMU's headquarters; Company's distribution of content to online newspapers and other sites.
- NEW AVENUES. Infusino, Brooke // U.S. Business Review;Winter2010, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p224
The article features the Kansas City, Missouri-based print, mobile and digital content solutions provider Andrews McMeel Universal. It is the parent company of Universal Press and the digital unit Uclick, which were merged in July 2009 to establish a single syndication and licensing unit....
- Andrews and McMeel undergoes name adjustment. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Aug97, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p8
Presents information on the name and logo of Andrews and McMeel, which is now Andrews McMeel Universal (AMU) in Kansas City, Missouri. What is the company's specialty; Comments from John P. McMeel, chairman of the company; Information on the adjustments of the company.
- Andrews & McMeel: A hit with syndicated satire. Unsworth, T. // Publishers Weekly;2/10/1989, Vol. 235 Issue 6, p45
Profiles Andrews & McMeel, publishers of `Doonesbury,' and other satire syndicated for newspapers.
- A&M's fall releases. // Editor & Publisher;10/9/93, Vol. 126 Issue 41, p32
Lists books from the Universal Press Syndicate's Andrews & McMeel publishing division. `Dr. Snoopy's Advice to Pet Owners' by Charles Schulz; `Dogbert's Clues for the Clueless' by Scott Adams; Universal cartoonists collections; Gary Larson's `The Chickens Are Restless'; Bill Waterson's `The...
- Overseas office to open in 1998. // Editor & Publisher;12/20/97, Vol. 130 Issue 51, p31
Announces the opening of the first overseas office of Universal Press Syndicate parent, Andrews McMeel Universal in early 1998, in Europe. Goals of the move; Appointment of Dan Dalton to lead the opening.
- Universal parent has new name. // Editor & Publisher;07/05/97, Vol. 130 Issue 27, p34
Reports that the parent of Universal Press Syndicate has changed its name to Andrews McMeel Universal. Reason for the name change.
- Stark gets book post. // Editor & Publisher;2/19/94, Vol. 127 Issue 8, p48
Reports on the appointment of Allan Stark as vice president/sales at Andrews and McMeel, the book publishing arm of Universal Press Syndicate. Stark's career background.
- A&M's $100,000 `Erma' donation. // Editor & Publisher;01/11/97, Vol. 130 Issue 2, p40
Reports on Andrews and McMeel's financial donations to Esperanza, a non-profit international health organization. Brief history on the organization; Giving of royalties from the book `Forever Erma' to humorist Erma Bombeck's favorite charities.