Victory Set To Triumph?
- Search For NTIA Administrator Narrows. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;04/30/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p8
Focuses on the search for the administrator of the United States National Telecommunications and Information Administration. Qualifications of the three candidates for the position; Candidate who has support from members of the United States Senate.
- Rohde wins president's approval to head NTIA. // RCR;10/04/99, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p2
Reports on the United States Senate Commerce Committee's approval of President Bill Clinton's nomination of Greg Rohde to head the National Telecommunications & Information Administration.
- Victory will be recused from ultra-wideband issues at NTIA. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;8/6/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p15
Discusses the plans of Nancy Jane Victory, nominee to lead the United States National Telecommunications and Information Administration, to disqualify herself from decisions concerning ultra-wideband technologies. Clarification about spectrum allocation during the Senate hearing; Issues...
- Membership of the National Telecommunications and Information Administration's Performance Review Board. Boggs, Susan // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/25/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 206, p66043
The article announces the membership on the National Telecommunications and Information Administration's Performance Review Board in the U.S.
- NTIA cautions against early public-safety LTE deployments. Jackson, Donny // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;4/10/2012, p1
The article reports that U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) officials caution against early public-safety long-term evolution (LTE) deployments. Communicated during meetings with 700 megahertz broadband waiver recipients and relevant stakeholders, NTIA made...
- NTIA's Larry Irving will leave top job. Hatch, David // Electronic Media;08/09/99, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p2
Reports on United States National Telecommunications & Information Administration head Larry Irving's announcement of his resignation. Irving as the first Afro-American to head the agency; White House's nomination of Senate Democratic staffer Greg Rhode as replacement; Irving's emphasis on...
- Rohde likely new NTIA head. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR;09/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p4
Reports on the likelihood that President Bill Clinton's nominee Greg Rohde may be confirmed as head of the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA). Strong bipartisan support for Rohde; Functions of the NTIA; Possibility that Susan Ness' reappointment to the Federal...
- Irving Honored on ALA's FOI Day. ROGERS &, MICHAEL; ODER, NORMAN // Library Journal;4/15/2000, Vol. 125 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the American Library Association's (ALA) presentation of the James Madison Award to Larry Irving, a former official of the United States National Telecommunications and Information Administration. Highlights of the ALA's Freedom of Information Day conference, which is held at the...
- NI policing boards attract recruits. McHugh, Joseph // Public Finance;10/25/2002, p17
Reports that around 1500 people have applied to join the district policing partnership boards that are being set up as part of the law and order reforms being introduced in Northern Ireland, as of October 31, 2002. Number of boards that will be set up; Views of Northern Ireland's Policing Board...