Portal With A View
- Company Spotlight: Vodafone Group PLC. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Nov2006, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p220
The article presents a corporate profile of Vodafone Group PLC, a multinational mobile phone operator that provides a range of voice and data mobile telecommunications services, including text messages, and picture messages, and is developing service offerings, particularly through third...
- CLICKMARKS POWERS INTERNET PORTAL IN NEW ZEALAND. // Telephone IP News;Jun2001, Vol. 12 Issue 6, pN.PAG
Reports on the wireless Web portal Vizzavi from Vodafone Global Platform (VGP) and Internet Services, a division within the Vodafone Group PLC, which is based on the computer software platform from Clickmarks. Features and capabilities of the portal; Reason of VGP for using the Clickmarks...
- Vodafone alters strategy as PCS pressure mounts. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;08/11/97, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p33
Reports on the personal communications service systems in the United States. Status of the systems as at August 11, 1997; Information on Vodafone company; Additional subscribers included by Vodafone for the quarter ended June 30; Views of Peter Clemons, an analysts at The Strategis Group;...
- MOBILE MONEY. Rollins, Julian // Green Futures;May/Jun2007, Issue 64, p33
The article focuses on an initiative instituted by Vodafone regarding the transfer of money through cellular telephones. It is posed that mobile phones not only enable people who do not have access to a phone line the ability to communicate, but they also have the capability to offer individuals...
- Vodafone's share solution. // Employee Benefits;Jul2003, p10
Features Vodafone Group PLC's My Vodafone Shares Web portal. Benefit offered to employees; Decline of telephone helpline queries.
- A Little Autonomy. // Wireless Week;04/02/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p26
Reports on the enhancement of the Vodafone Corporate Online self-service portal with a MyNetonomy solution. Extranet services offered by MyNetonomy; Purpose of building the Web site.
- Vodafone trials roaming with WAP. // RCR;05/08/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p36
Reports on Vodafone AirTouch PLC's testing of an international Wireless Application Protocol system.
- Vodafone Slows 3G Spending. // Wireless Week;7/23/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the plan of Vodafone to scale back spending on its third-generation network. Reason behind the move; Number of base stations to be built in Great Britain; Wireless carriers in the United States that have suffered from handset shortages.
- Handset Hindrance. Cushing, Karl // Electronic News;03/19/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p6
Reveals that the plan of Vodafone company in Great Britain to launch its full mobile services is hindered due to lack of handsets. Actions taken by the company to address the problem; Details on the launching plan of the company.