- TEACHERS WHO "FRIEND". // Teacher Professional Development Sourcebook;Spring/Summer2010, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p10
A chart is presented which features the results of a survey on the number of teachers who use social networks for instruction, and includes the percentage of those who add friends, share comments and photos, and join online groups.
- BUSINESS PRESS POLL. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/4/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 31, pP16
A graph is presented that illustrates responses to the Business Press Poll regarding the use of social networking sites as part of a new business plan to grow the company.
- Social Networking's Impact on Travel to Grow. // Travel Agent;3/29/2010, Vol. 336 Issue 7, p4
A chart is presented that shows the impact of online social networking to travel industry's development.
- THE SC MAGAZINE POLL. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Aug2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p13
A pie chart is presented regarding the results of the "SC Magazine" poll on whether social networking sites should be compelled to implement multifactor authentication for their users.
- Better connected. // New Statesman;7/4/2011, Vol. 140 Issue 5060, p14
A chart is presented that lists the number of British visitors to online social network sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
- Social Media Grow Up. // Brandweek;3/8/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p18
A chart is presented that lists the percentages of visits to online social-networking sites by people in different age groups.
- SOCIAL 5OÂ™. // Billboard;12/1/2012, Vol. 124 Issue 43, p44
A chart is presented of the top musical artists that are most active on social networking websites as of December 1, 2012 including One Direction, Rihanna, and Katy Perry.
- BUSINESS PRESS POLL. Evans, Chuck; L. P. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/7/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 23, pP13
A graph is presented that shows the results of a survey on whether the U.S. Congress should pass a legislation to protect users of social networking sites.
- SOCIAL 50â„¢. // Billboard;9/1/2012, Vol. 124 Issue 30, p44
A chart is presented that lists the 50 most-active artists on the world's leading social networking sites for the week of September 1, 2012, including Taylor Swift, Gotye, and Wiz Khalifa.