Production, Use Decline in April
- Production, Use Down in March. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/16/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31616, p2
Reports on production at factories, mines and utilities in the United States in March 2004. Industrial production.
- Russian industrial production contracts in January. // Regional Today;02/18/2013, p1
The article discusses a report by the Russian Federal Statistics Service featuring the 0.8% decrease in the factories, mines, and utilities output in Russia as of February 2013, compared with the 1.4% increment in December 2012.
- Atlas Copco factory in China. // Mining World;Mar2011, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p15
The article reports on the opening of a production facility in China by Atlas Copco AB.
- July Industrial Production +0.4%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31950, p2
Reports on the increase in the production of factories, mines, and utilities in the U.S. Contribution on the increased business equipment, mining and manufacturing production, to the increase; Growth in the capacity utilization rate; Prediction for an increase in the production by economists.
- $1.4bn to be invested in Iran's largest aluminium factory. // Middle East;May2005, Issue 356, p42
The article informs that Iran's Mining House has declared $1.4bn will be invested in the construction of Iran's largest aluminium factory in the western city of Nahavand, Hamedan province. The huge water reserves in the western city, as well as easy access to raw materials, make Nahavand a...
- DEFINITIONS AND TERMS. // United States Executive Search Services Industry Report;2013, p117
The article offers information on the definition of several terms related to several sectors including mining sector, manufacturing sector, and foodservices sector. It mentions that the number of employee term in mining stands for employees working for miners excluding the employees on payrolls...
- SEMAFO finds 99,200 ounces in inferred resources from the Siou Sector, Burkina Faso. // World Mining News;2/25/2013, p8
The article reports that SEMAFO Inc. announced on February 25, 213 the finding of 99,200 ounces in inferred resources from the Siou Sector, 15 kilometers from its Mana processing plant in Burkina Faso. It informs that a pit shell simulation was produced and is shown for the 2 main sections of...
- The Role of Cleaner-Production in Ensuring a Cleaner Processing and Mining Environment in a Developing African Country. Case of a Midlands Steel Smelting Plant in Zimbabwe. Chinguwa, Simon; Chikuku, Tauyanashe; Mandikwaza, Tinashe // International Journal of Engineering Science & Technology;Aug2012, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p3842
Mines and Mineral Processing Plants are major contributors to high dust emission. This paper explores Cleaner Production Opportunities, to ensure lower risk of dust explosion, minimum health & safety risks, reduction in environmental issues, operations closer to urban areas, reduction in...
- Prototype metal recovery program at Potter Mine property. // Canadian Mining Journal;Dec2001, Vol. 122 Issue 8, p9
Reports on the plan of Millstream Mines Ltd. to construct a prototype processing plant. Motivation for building the plant; Information on the tailings found at the Pottery mine property; Market prices for magnesium, copper, and cobalt.