Utah Hospital Hopes Bond-Funded Expansion Will Boost Bottom Line
- California Keeping Up With Health Care's Race to the Bottom. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p47
No abstract available.
- OHIO: Hospital Growth. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p33
Reports on the plan of Tuscarawas County, Ohio to issue bonds on behalf of Union Hospital. Plans of hospital to build a three-story addition; Addition of facilities provided by the hospital; Update of hospital's debt by Moody's Investors Services.
- Interest rates. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;10/17/94, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p48
Presents statistics on interest rates of hospital bonds in the United States as of October 10, 1994.
- S&P lowers, raises hospital bond ratings. // Modern Healthcare;5/23/94, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p94
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s ratings for hospital bonds. Downgrade for Mary Immaculate Hospital in Newport News, Virginia; Upgrade and removal from CreditWatch for four hospitals.
- LOUISIANA: Debt Plan for New Hospital. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/23/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33388, p9
The article reports on the plans of New Orleans, Louisiana to issue up to 500 million dollars bond to help finance the planned hospital facility.
- Delays can't quell healthy response to Florida hospital deal. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;11/09/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30765, p7
Focuses on a revenue bond issue from Florida-based Halifax Hospital Medical Center Health Care Facilities. Total amount of the bond deal; Bond rating from Fitch IBCA Inc.; Term maturities for the deal.
- Austin Council Weighs Plan to Allow A Separation of Church and Hospital. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31240, p6
Reports on the consideration of a multi-million dollar plan by Austin City Council to finance operation of the Brackenridge Hospital in Austin, Texas. Opposition of the Catholic Church; Use of the money for services not offered by Catholic-run facilities; Issuance of the money in a form of bond.
- New Hampshire hospital readies bonds. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;10/21/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30504, p36
Reports that the Littleton Regional Hospital in New Hampshire will issue $12 million of BB-minus rated bonds on October 21, 1998. Junk-bond rating of the issue; Previous issuance from the hospital; Reason for Standard & Poor's assignment of a BB-minus rating to the issue.
- St. Paul Hospital prepares $50 million revenue issue, its largest to date. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/02/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30512, p3
Announces plans for the sale of a Saint Paul hospital's largest revenue deal in November 1998, with Piper Jaffray Inc. pricing the transaction in Minnesota. Standard & Poor's credit rating for the deal; Reason for launching the deal; Conduit issuer for the deal; Implications for market players;...