Understanding Our Relationship with Money
- Skala Postaw Wobec PieniÄ™dzy SPP. Konstrukcja i walidacja narzÄ™dzia pomiarowego. GĄSIOROWSKA, AGATA // Polish Journal of Economic Psychology/ Psychologia Ekonomiczna;kwi2013, Issue 3, p20
Money attitudes are defined as relatively stable dispositions to emotional reactions toward money, together with the accompanying evaluations, opinions, and capabilities ascribed to money and the dispositions to certain financial behavior. This paper presents a new Polish scale to measure money...
- Making financial health an employee benefit. ALMAZAN, RENE // Inside Tucson Business;2/20/2015, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p7
The article offers the author's insights related to financial programs for the employees. He states that according to a research, Money is the number one source of psychological stress in America, which applies to military service members and civilians. Also provided are ways on how business...
- Unintended Consequences: When Good Estate Plans Cause Bad Problems. Gallo, Jon J. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p34
The author reflects on the impact which intimate relationships can have on a person's estate planning. The financial implications from a couple separating are discussed. The place in which pre-nuptial agreements play in protecting a person's estate is mentioned. Various options which investors...
- All Should Plan but Facing Need Eludes too Many. // San Diego Business Journal;9/30/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 39, pS1
The article discusses the importance of business exit planning, be it estate or charitable, noting that the planners, mortgage and acquisition attorneys, certified public accountants, and business valuation planners have respective roles in making a thoughtful plan for such a business matter.
- About this special issue. Roybal, Joe // BEEF;Spring2007 Cow-Calf Issue, Vol. 43, p3
The author discusses the overview of the special issue of the journal "Beef." According to the author the special issue is designed as just a starting point for the reader's family discussion on the estate-planning subject. He added that the journal aims to inform readers on the need for such...
- Engineering An Estate Plan For A House Divided. Hersch, Warren S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;3/12/2007, Vol. 111 Issue 10, p12
The article discusses the complexities of developing an estate plan for a family whose members are not related by birth but by a marriage between a step-parent and a biological parent in the U.S. It includes information on the challenging aspects of creating an estate plan that is satisfactory...
- How Trusts Work---A Primer. Platt, Harvey J. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Jul2003, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p22
Discusses trusts, a tool for estate planning. Key reason for creating a trust; Terms and requirements for establishing a trust; Examples of trust provisions; Income taxation of trusts.
- Conclusion. // Your Pennsylvania Wills, Trusts & Estates Explained Simply: Impo;2009, p219
The article provides inputs relating to estate planning. It notes that individuals have sufficient information to ask informed questions and start to narrow down such huge idea concept of estate planning into one's goals, wills, and trusts. It recommends individuals to treat themselves to a...
- APPENDICES. // Your Pennsylvania Wills, Trusts & Estates Explained Simply: Impo;2009, p221
Several appendixes are presented related to estate planning in Pennsylvania including sample Pennsylvania probate forms, estate-planning worksheets, and glossary of terms.