OR tweets aren't sweet, some commenters say
- Survey says! Recent BtoB webcast audience poll results. // B to B;1/18/2010, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p6
The article presents the results of an online public opinion poll by the journal on the most effective media channel in the lead nurturing and conversion process.
- Just in … poll result. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;May2012, p4
The article presents the findings of an opinion poll by the journal on social media site interest.
- Reader comments from btobonline.com. // B to B;5/3/2010, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p7
The article presents reader's comments from the website "btobonline.com", on articles "Secrets & Lies: Integrating e-mail marketing with social media", "CMO Council finds digital investment, realignment top goals" and "Hometown paper blues" published in the previous issues of the journal "BtoB".
- QUICK POLL. // Concrete Construction;Dec2009, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p7
The article provides information on the result of a quick poll regarding the use of social media by the contractors.
- Ideas to make social media part of your marketing mix. Youngblood, Sharon // Inside Tucson Business;9/6/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p14
The article discusses the result of the poll conducted by Google Ad Planner which shows that the 35 to 15 year-olds are the largest age groups involved in social media followed by 45 to 54 year-olds.
- SAS Tracks Social Pulse. R. A. // Bank Technology News;Jun2010, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p27
The article reports on the launch of an automated tool called Social Media Analytics by SAS Institute Inc., which monitor, quantify and compare public sounding boards and to help making sense of public opinion in the U.S.
- Want to have a great reputation? Earn it! Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/28/2011, p7
The article discusses the significance of one's reputation in business, providing suggestions on how to create and build good reputation with the use of social media.
- Information Propagation and the Forces of Social Media in Malaysia. Ahmad, Fauziah; Chang Peng Kee; Mustaffa, Normah; Ibrahim, Faridah; Wan Mabmud, Wan Amizah; Dafrizal // Asian Social Science;Apr2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p71
New media or social media in the globalised world progress along with new technology, facilitating the acquirement of new and prompt information. Technological advances provide more control over the media and the means to acquire information from the media. Both social and global media play a...
- HR yet to fully embrace social media. Doke, DeeDee // Recruiter;9/1/2010, p6
The article reports on the result of the new snapshot poll by online community HR Business Network which shows that senior human relations (HR) professionals have not yet fully embraced social media in recruitment.