- New iCLASS Seos Cards & OSDP Support From HID. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2012, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p129
The article reports that HID Global Corp. has improved its iCLASS SE platform with the additions of the access control standards-based iCLASS Seos credential and the industry-standard Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for bidirectional communications of interconnected devices.
- Customizable Platform Brings Intelligence to the Door for Advanced Access Control Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2012, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p121
The article offers brief information on the next generation EDGE EVO and VertX EVO controller platform for advanced access control systems from HID Global Corp.
- IP-ENABLED ACCESS CONTROL SOLUTION. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2014, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p136
The article offers brief information on the EDGE EVO Solo Internet protocol-enabled access control solution from HID Global Corp.
- HID Global Launche New Area of Business. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2008, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p32
The article reports on the launching of Identification Solutions (IDS) business by security equipment developer HID Global Corp. in Irvine, California in 2008. IDS supplements the company's Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions in Cashless Payment, Industry and Logistics, Food and...
- HID Global. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2007, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p78
The article presents a corporate profile for HID Global Corp., a leading manufacturer in the access control industry, based in Irvine, California. The firm provides proximity and contactless smart card technologies, central station managed access controllers, custom and secure card issuance...
- HID Combining Top Brands. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2006, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the formation of a new business entity named HID Global. This was announced by the California based ASSA ABLOY's Division, Irvine Co. HID will deal in goods and services for key channels within the access control industry. It will consolidate the HID and Indala brands of...
- HID Global Launches Next Generation Access Control Readers & Contactless Smart Cards. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2011, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p152
The article announces the availability of HID Global Corp.'s next generation access control readers and credentials based on the company's iCLASS SIO technology-enabled (SE) platform.
- Access Control Integrates with Logical Security. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2009, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p84
The article reports that HID Global Corp. is expanding its position in the access control space to include logical access control products for converged security environments. It is stated that this will enable physical access control integrators to use HID technology to provide complementary...
- HID Global. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2008, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p88
The article provides information on the products and services offered by HID Global Corp. in the U.S. The firm, regarded as leader in providing solutions for the delivery of secure identity, offers proximity and smart card technologies to customers for physical access control. Its series of...