- iView Systems. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2009, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p57
The article features the corporate profile of iView Systems in Toronto, Ontario. It mentions the companies that have partnered with iView Systems including Pelco, Lumenera and Cisco and cites the launching of its latest product iTrak V5.2.2. In addition, the new product will aid in enhancing the...
- iView Systems. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2008, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p87
The article reviews the iTrak Incident Reporting and Risk Management System, a modular security and surveillance software from iView Systems.
- Dakota Dunes adopts full iView system. // Casino International;Nov2007, p2
The article evaluates iView's iTrak Incident Reporting and Risk Management System used by Dakota Dunes Casino.
- Supporting Your Customers. Witschger, Jim // American Salesman;Jul2005, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p8
Explains customer support in the software industry. Reason companies choose one product over another; Result of the broad gap in product quality between many car manufacturers; Suggestion to modern software companies concerning their customer service.
- RX for Sick CRM Projects. Fluss, Donna // Customer Interface;Jul2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p32
Discusses the problems which affect customer relations management (CRM) projects and the recommended solutions. Resistance of people to change; Poor project planning; Failure of the technology being used to meet the needs of the projects.
- THE CUSTOMER'S TIME HAS COME. Powers, Vicki // CRM Magazine;Nov2004, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p28
Reveals the strategies of chief customer officers (CCO) in customer relationship management. Focus areas of Denise Morrison of Campbell Soup Company; One way in which Campbell stays connected to its customers; Customer service strategies implemented by Colorado Springs Utilities under the...
- Canadian Companies Develop License Plate Recognition. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2009, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p84
The article reviews the Intelligent License Plate Recognition Software developed by Genetec Inc. and iView Systems.
- CRM. Gibson, Rowan // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Sep2005, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p14
Focuses on customer relationship management (CRM) in sales and marketing. Limitations of using CRM software; Importance of customer relationships to field sales; Strategies for establishing a successful CRM.
- Driving forces of change for the new millennium. Tucker, Robert B. // Poptronics;Feb2000, Vol. 1 Issue 2, pPS-7
Presents strategies for maintaining a high quality customer service. Real time responsiveness to customers; Customization of products; Predicting changes in lifestyles; Giving value to customers; Improving product and service quality.