- Keyscan Access Control Systems. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2011, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p65
The article reports on the move of Keyscan Access Control Systems to launch a new hardware and software platforms at the ASIS show in Orlando, Florida.
- Centrally Managed Access Control. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2011 Supplement, Vol. 41, p40
The article evaluates the Centrally Managed Access Control Solution (CMAC) software from Keyscan Access Control Systems.
- Who We Are. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2010 Supplement, Vol. 40, p15
The article features the Keyscan Access Control Systems, a manufacturer of premium access control products including the System VII access Control Management Software and is continuing to satisfy their customers need by offering a complete access control solution with a product line that...
- What We Do. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2010 Supplement, Vol. 40, p15
The article evaluates the access control solutions and integration services offered by Keyscan Access Control Systems.
- News Briefs. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2015, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p26
The article announces personnel changes in security industry as of May 2015 including appointment of Chandler Hunt at SightLogix, appointment of William Kennedy at Keyscan Access Control Systems, and appointment of Christin Jeffers at PSA Security Network.
- Intelligent High-Security Access Control. Gams, Matjaž; Tušar, Tea // Informatica (03505596);Dec2007, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p469
Access control is an important security issue in particular because of terrorist threats. Access points are increasingly becoming equipped with advanced input sensors often based on biometrics, and with advanced intelligent methods that learn from experience. We have designed a flexible modular...
- Get the Upper Hand After-hours. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2004, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p26
Reports on the after-hours access control system at Mountain View High Scholl in Meridian, Idaho. Use of a biometric hand reader that simplifies the credentials management and ensures that only authorized individuals can enter the building; Sensitivity and precession of the biometric access...
- PLANT SECURITY: Who Needs a PC? // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2005, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p30
Features the USB finger-scan devices and relays for access control from Count Me In LLC, a biometrics manufacturer based in Mount Prospect, Illinois. Elimination of the expense of installing a computer biometrics terminal at each doorway; Utilization of the Ethernet infrastructure in place at...
- Maximum Performance: For Biometric Readers, Image is Everything. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2008, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p93
The article focuses on the physical and performance related challenges facing biometrics as they grow in the access control arena. It is noted that biometric readers are challenged physically by weather conditions. When it comes to physical performance, biometrics is about capturing image more...