Helping With Health Care
- New Coronavirus Discovered in Ohio Pigs. // National Hog Farmer Exclusive Insight;
The article presents information on a report from the Ohio Department of Agriculture (ODA) on identification of a new coronavirus in pig fecal samples from four Ohio swine farms. Yan Zhang, a virologist from the ODA's Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (ADDL) has identifiled the virus named...
- PEDv strain found in Ohio; could lead to vaccine. // Farm & Dairy;3/20/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 26, pA15
The article discusses the study by a team of researchers from Ohio Department of Agriculture led by virologist Yan Zhang which is conducting a genetic sequencing of the porcine epidemic diarrhea virus that could lead to the development of a swine vaccine.
- Compensation & Recruitment. // Corporate Board;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 29 Issue 172, p27
The article presents two studies related to compensation and recruitment of chief executive officers (CEOs) in the U.S. According to the study by Yan Zhang of Rice University in Houston, Texas, many of the country's CEOs are exiting from their positions prematurely. Meanwhile, the survey...
- Gender Bender at the Top. // BizEd;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p14
The article shares the conclusion of a study on chief executive officer (CEO) succession by Yan "Anthea" Zhang of Rice University's Jones Graduate School of Business and Hongyan Qu of the Central University of Finance and Economics in Beijing, China. It highlighted how gender changes at the CEO...
- Who's News. // njbiz;11/16/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p24
The article announces the appointment of business executives in New Jersey, including Yan Zhang as technical partner for audit and assurance practice at Eisner LLP, Michael Lesler as president and chief operating officer at Bancorp of New Jersey Inc., and Jason Ledler as vice president of media...
- New Coronavirus Discovered in Ohio Pigs. // National Hog Farmer Expert Blog;2/12/2014, p2
The article reports on the discovery of a coronavirus in pig fecal samples from four Ohio swine farms, according to the Ohio Department of Agriculture (ODA), as of February 2014. The virus was identified by ODA's virologist Yan Zhang and was designated as Swine DeltaCoronavirus (SDCV). Sequence...
- China's Economic Development: Institutions, Growth and Imbalances. Hu, Wuyang // American Journal of Agricultural Economics;Mar2014, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p612
No abstract available.
- China cannot profit without chip design. Manners, David // Electronics Weekly;5/3/2006, Issue 2239, p3
This article focuses on the failure of China to develop a successful indigenous high-tech industry. Jeffrey Wu, senior analyst at iSuppli, said that by 2010, China will be making 7 percent of the global semiconductor manufacturing capacity. Last year, the production of chips in China represented...
- A Last Wish for Larry. // Kirkus Reviews;1/15/2016, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p11
No abstract available.