UNESCO AWARDS ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL LITERACY PRIZES
- UNESCO IRA Literacy Prize honors program in China. // Reading Today;Aug/Sep2007, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p6
The article announces various awards given by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), including the UNESCO IRA Literacy Prize for 2007 to the Community Education Administration Centre, the UNESCO King Sejong Literacy Prize to Tostan and the UNESCO Confucius...
- Honors & Awards. // Education Week;4/16/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p33
Presents several honors and awards related to U.S. education as of April 16, 2003. Winners of the American Association of School Administration Technology Awards; Possible plans of Chicago, Illinois-based nonprofit organization Golden Apple Foundation to honor ten Pre-K-5 teachers for...
- JA Receives National Honor. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/5/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p12
The article announces that the Platinum Summit Award has been given to nonprofit organization Junior Achievement of the Michigan Great Lakes.
- Best HR Strategy in Line with Business. // Personnel Today;11/27/2007 The Winners Supplement, p19
The article announces that nonprofit organization Broadway Homeless and Support has received the Best Human Resource Strategy in Line With Business from periodical "Personnel Today."
- Employer Banding Award. // Personnel Today;11/27/2007 The Winners Supplement, p21
The article reports that nonprofit organization Cross Keys Homes has received the Employer Branding Award from the periodical "Personnel Today."
- Award for Excellence in Business Partnering. // Personnel Today;11/27/2007 The Winners Supplement, p25
The article announces that nonprofit organization AA has received the Award for Excellence in Business Partnering from periodical "Personnel Today."
- Reward and Recognition Award. // Personnel Today;11/27/2007 The Winners Supplement, p31
The article announces that nonprofit organization Park Lane College has received the Reward and Recognition Award from periodical "Personnel Today."
- Diversity group to honor North Texas LEAD. DILLARD, BETTY // Fort Worth Business Press;4/19/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p13
The article announces that the North Texas Leaders and Executives Advocating Diversity (LEAD) will be honored by the Multicultural Alliance, a nonprofit organization that fights to eliminate bias, bigotry and oppression in Tarrant County, Texas.
- YEAR UP NEW YORK PRESENTS HCC WITH COMMUNITY AMBASSADOR AWARD. // New York Amsterdam News;2/23/2012 Harlem Commonwealth Newsl, p11
The article announces that Harlem Commonwealth Council Inc., a non-profit organization, has received a Community Ambassador Award from Year Up New York, a non-profit organization.