UNESCO AWARDS ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL LITERACY PRIZES
- UNESCO IRA Literacy Prize honors program in China. // Reading Today;Aug/Sep2007, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p6
The article announces various awards given by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), including the UNESCO IRA Literacy Prize for 2007 to the Community Education Administration Centre, the UNESCO King Sejong Literacy Prize to Tostan and the UNESCO Confucius...
- First Arts & Culture Empowerment Awards Breakfast. // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/11/2016, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p12
The article presents nominations for the Arts & Culture Empowerment (ACE) awards for recognizing individuals and organization's contribution through arts and culture, organized by nonprofit Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County on May 19, 2016 in Norwalk, Connecticut.
- Honors & Awards. // Education Week;4/16/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p33
Presents several honors and awards related to U.S. education as of April 16, 2003. Winners of the American Association of School Administration Technology Awards; Possible plans of Chicago, Illinois-based nonprofit organization Golden Apple Foundation to honor ten Pre-K-5 teachers for...
- YEAR UP NEW YORK PRESENTS HCC WITH COMMUNITY AMBASSADOR AWARD. // New York Amsterdam News;2/23/2012 Harlem Commonwealth Newsl, p11
The article announces that Harlem Commonwealth Council Inc., a non-profit organization, has received a Community Ambassador Award from Year Up New York, a non-profit organization.
- Wild Ones Gets Awards. // Wild Ones Journal;Sep2011, Vol. 24 Issue 5, Special section p3
The article announces that Wild Ones' River City, Michigan chapter garnered two blue ribbons at the annual Kent Garden Club Flower Show.
- Connect Wins National Award For Innovation. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;11/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p3
The article announces that nonprofit organization Connect has received the Innovation Economic Development Award from the U.S. Economic Development Administration.
- Nonprofit Campaign of the Year 2012. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Mar2012 Awards, p35
The article announces that the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation has received the Nonprofit Campaign of the Year 2012 Award from the journal.
- MRF awarded three-year, $750,000 grant for MS. // Medical Device Daily;9/22/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 181, p3
The article announces that the Myelin Repair Foundation has received a grant from the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation for its myelin repair studies with human brain cells.
- Jewish Family Service of San Diego's Hand Up Youth Food Pantry wins Goodman Award. // Gay & Lesbian Times;5/14/2009, Issue 1116, p12
The article announces that the Jewish Family Service of San Diego (JFSSD) has received the Goodman Award from the Association of Jewish Family & Children's Agencies.