- Eugene Cox, Bermuda regulator, dies at age 75. Bradford, Michael // Business Insurance;1/19/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p13
Eugene Cox, Bermuda's finance minister, has died. Cox died on January 9, 2004, at a clinic near Boston, where he was being treated for stomach cancer. Cox remained in office until his death, carrying on his duties in a position he held at the end of a long career in politics. Since becoming...
- Man for All Sacrifices. // Time;12/8/1967, Vol. 90 Issue 23, p40
The article announces the resignation of James Callaghan as British Chancellor of the Exchequer.
- Please, Mr. Chancellor. // Accountancy;Apr1966, Vol. 77 Issue 872, p214
This article presents the author's view on the responsibilities of the Chancellor of the Exchequer concerning taxation in Great Britain as of April 1966. The chancellor's task is to assess the balance. The position is not made easier by the superimposition of the new timeless capital gains tax...
- Bowen out? // Money Management;8/19/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p28
The article contemplates on the resignation of Chris Bowen as Minister for Financial Services Council in Australia.
- Growth Driver. Dagar, Shalini S. // Business Today;3/11/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p200
The article profiles Finance Minister P. Chidambaram in India. Chidambaram was a lawyer and a Member of Parliament from Sivaganga in Tamil Nadu, India. He is determined and sticks to his ground once he made a decision and he has not budget on the securities transaction tax, fringe benefit tax...
- Israeli gov't minister Amir Peretz quits over 2015 budget. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;11/9/2014, p1
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Amir Peretz, Israel's environmental protection minister, resigned from the government over the proposed 2015 budget.
- Congress targets Jaitley. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);12/17/2015, p4
The article reports the move by the Congress party as of mid-December 2015 to demand the resignation of Indian Finance Minister Arun Jaitley due to alleged irregularities during his tenure at the Delhi District Cricket Association (DDCA).
- Ecofin. // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p81
The full form of the acronym Ecofin is presented. It stands for the Council of Finance Ministers of the members of the European Union.
- Pakistan Finance Minister Resigns, to be Replaced by State Minister. ZAHRA-MALIK, MEHREEN // News India Times;3/1/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p20
The article announces that Pakistani Finance Minister Abdul Hafeez Shaikh has resigned from his post on February 19, 2013 and will be replaced by the state minister for finance, Saleem Mandviwalla.